Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

man, so hard to expect people to commit to this 10 months in advance, so much can happen and no refund. I feel like they would sell out instantly if they offered refunds by a specific date, say 3 months out. Locals could help fill in the gap, you would think. Or simply sell more and plan on some cancellations. After a couple of years of data, you'd have the metrics to show how many spots you could have open to start to get to the current "capacity" after people asked for the refund.

Bestie and I are in for the 10! I agree with everyone else - so stressful! Thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I couldn't get the links up in Chrome. :badpc:

Thanks for the link. My wife and I are both doing the 1/2. Wanted to also do the challenge too but we might have our kids with us that weekend and we didn't want to dump the kids two nights in a row at 2am.

In for the Half - and completion of the C2C! Now to decide if my daughter will be up for running the 5k with me.......

I had the hardest time selecting the check boxes on mobile, but managed to get into both the 5k and 10k. Glad it was not going as fast as in the past. Would have rather registered after Dark Side so that I knew I could actually do a 10k, lol, but I'm going for it.

I'm in for the challenge. This is my first challenge. Is it normal that it didn't ask estimated time to finish for the 10k portion? I have two friends who only registered for the 10k and we were hoping to get in the same corral. They put 9:01-10:00 min miles.

I'm in for the challenge. This is my first challenge. Is it normal that it didn't ask estimated time to finish for the 10k portion? I have two friends who only registered for the 10k and we were hoping to get in the same corral. They put 9:01-10:00 min miles.

When you register for the challenge you only put in the estimated time for the half. The 10k time is estimated based on that.

In for the half, decided against the challenge (couldn't bring myself to spend that much money!) Registered DS4 for the Mickey Mile, and baby Grayson will be completing his first 100m dash (he's only 9-months now, but he'll be 18-months by race time.) Still deciding on 5k. It's a new race, right? New name?

I'm hoping to do the Super Heroes half to get my C2C medal, so if my first half next month at the Princess Weekend is a disaster, at least Wine and Dine gives me another chance!

In for the half. After seeing the 10th anniversary Coast to Coast medal over the weekend, it was hard to say no to this race.

Does anyone have any details about the after party? Specifically, I am wondering what is included in the admission? Does it include food & wine? Seems obvious but maybe I shouldn't assume…

Thanks!
The party is really only admission to the park - headliner attractions will be running and festival booths will be open, but you'll need to pay for food and drinks; they aren't included.

Did anything sell out for AP/DVC registration? I checked yesterday morning and everything was still available. I don't ever remember that happening for a WDW race.
Nope, nothing sold out in early registration, and nothing sold out so far today. Think we're heading back to normal, before rD races were selling out crazy-fast! Dopey may be another story, though, with its anniversary...

So question. I signed up yesterday through the AP link and it never asked me for my annual pass but I'm registered. So does that mean, anyone could have registered yesterday or does ACTIVE know that I'm an AP holder some how???? I'm signed up for the 5k and Challenge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter