Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

The 35th Epcot merchandise is pretty cool looking. I'd want to pick something up if it still is available by the time race weekend is here.

The 35th Epcot merchandise is pretty cool looking. I'd want to pick something up if it still is available by the time race weekend is here.
agree on this :thumbsup2 i've already told DW that im spending "all" my money on clothes (and food).

I was just in another thread that made me suddenly think of a question that I don't know if anyone has an answer to. I wonder if I can take a "Minnie Van" from a park or hotel to the race expo???? I don't think I'd want to shell out the money to do the round trip that way, but if I could take the ride to the expo and then bus back to the hotel it would make my Thursday SO MUCH EASIER!
We could do MK in the morning, van to expo, bus to hotel where we have dinner reservations. Hmmmmmmm????

I was just in another thread that made me suddenly think of a question that I don't know if anyone has an answer to. I wonder if I can take a "Minnie Van" from a park or hotel to the race expo???? I don't think I'd want to shell out the money to do the round trip that way, but if I could take the ride to the expo and then bus back to the hotel it would make my Thursday SO MUCH EASIER!
We could do MK in the morning, van to expo, bus to hotel where we have dinner reservations. Hmmmmmmm????
Assuming it's running by then from wherever you're staying, I don't see why not. Uber/Lyft always remain options as well.

Obviously no one has tested this yet, but it seems like it should work. Disney language says they will take you anywhere on property. MK and WWOS are both on property so i dont see why they would reject you for that.

Assuming it's running by then from wherever you're staying, I don't see why not. Uber/Lyft always remain options as well.

I think this is gonna be the way to go for us. I heard the minnie vans will drop off at MK by the resort busses but I wonder if you pick them up in the same spot. Does anyone know where you pick up non-minnie uber/lyfts at magic kingdom currently? Is it at TTC?

What kind of coupons are usually included in the runDisney Virtual Goody Bag?

I think this is gonna be the way to go for us. I heard the minnie vans will drop off at MK by the resort busses but I wonder if you pick them up in the same spot. Does anyone know where you pick up non-minnie uber/lyfts at magic kingdom currently? Is it at TTC?

I believe it is at the TTC. When I was doing my unofficial half marathon this past marathon weekend I ran through that area a few times and I seem to remember seeing people getting dropped off there. Think it's to the right of the TTC if you are coming from the parking lot.

RunDisney Shoes (runners/sneakers)- do they sell them at the W&D expo or what is the situation with them.
I have googled them and they come up on the New Balance website but there is something about queues and no more being available. In any event, I likely wouldn't be able to order them from over here anyway.
Does anyone know any information about them, thanks!

I heard that you can get a one day Photopass - I am planning to get it for the day of the run so I don't have to bring my mobile phone (I'll probably end up bringing it anyway!) - but at least I will have a few decent photos that way!

Getting close now! I am doing the Rock N Roll marathon next weekend here in Dublin- it's my "practise" round so hopefully it goes ok.

Regarding the Minnie vans: I hope they roll them out to all resorts by the time of the races! Would be a fun way to travel.
However, I note that they only currently run from 6.30am to 12.30pm I wonder will they change to.24hr? Otherwise it won't be a runner (excuse the pun!) for getting to the corrals....

Regarding the Minnie vans: I hope they roll them out to all resorts by the time of the races! Would be a fun way to travel.
However, I note that they only currently run from 6.30am to 12.30pm I wonder will they change to.24hr? Otherwise it won't be a runner (excuse the pun!) for getting to the corrals....
Not sure if they would make them 24 hours. They could possibly make them have extended hours for race weekends but I don't think we will see them go 24hrs all the time.

I can come get you for the Expo if you want.

I can come get you for the Expo if you want.
. That's quite the nice offer. I don't know if I want to put you at the whim of a 5 year old as far as timing. But maybe we can figure something out. I still feel like meeting you is very high on my disboard bucket list afterall.

Hate to say it, but those medal designs will not be enticing me into a late sign up for Wine & Dine. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like RunDisney medal designs across the board have gone from consistently great to highly variable with as many "misses" as "hits"!
Yeah, I don't want to rain on the parade of those that are signed up for this weekend, but...:confused3

I will say that I do appreciate that they were thinking outside of the box for these, and I get what they were going for (I do think the passport challenge medal is pretty cool).

And I continue to wonder why they cannot take decent pictures of the medals for these reveals! Get Disney Fine Art Photography in there - it's so hard to make out the details with all of the glare and shadows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter