***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no maybe about it, the hours will be extended. Especially at Christmas.

That's what I am hoping since park hours this time of year always end up being extended. Our AK day is 12/22, so in the early stages of the Christmas/New Year's crowds and I'm not as confidant about a later closing. Although 7pm seems too early given the new additions at AK...and it being a MVMCP night at MK...and half of DHS closed and under construction.

Is the RoL 2nd showing crowded? Going in 2 weeks-have a Tiffins RoL package booked (prior to extended hours and 2 shows) and now rethinking the package plan. Will be getting AP's (and maybe TiW) and am thinking that would be better deal to be able to use discounts. However really don't want to line up 45 minutes early for the show to get decent seats either...

What is the best time to arrive for 9 am opening in order to experience the full queue? What about EMH at 8 am? We already have FP for FoP on one day. We are trying to experience the full queue. Should we try SB right before park closes? Do they close the line early like it first opened? TIA for your kind assistance!
Got there at around 8am for 9am opening waited about 20-25 mins on line also did FP later that day

Got there at around 8am for 9am opening waited about 20-25 mins on line also did FP later that day
Really...we are here now, going to Pandora tomorrow.....trying for evening after rol...what are our chances of getting in line before emh opens?

We are going to be in Disney next weekend and going to MK on Sunday. I already have a ticket with park hopper, and we are thinking about adding park hopper to my husband's ticket so we can head over to Pandora for EMH after Happily Ever After at MK. How have crowds been for EMH? Think we would have time to do both new attractions?

Is there a way to tell where these areas are or do we have to just explore and touch everything LOL
Not sure if there is some compiled list somewhere but this summer to find the interactive stuff you basically had to just touch everything. You do get some funny looks from people. o_O

We are going to be in Disney Sept 16-23. Planning to be in AK on the 19th and couldn't get a FP for FOP at the 60 day mark. I chose NRJ instead. The park opens at 9 and I don't want to spend 3 hours in line waiting for an attraction. If we get there around 8 and head straight to FOP we should be ok right? Pandora is a little daunting LOL.

Keep checking back for FoP FastPasses! I've been checking most days since my FP window opened at the end of June, to no avail; today, I got lucky! Secured 4 FPs for FoP for the middle of the day on 8/29. I had gotten so used to seeing the same thing pop up every time I tried, it took me a second to realize what was happening when suddenly it was there for me today. :)

Will be at AK August 13- planning to be at rope drop as there are no EMH in the AM, only PM- will try for NRJ and FOP as we have not been able to get FP+ for either. Our plan of attack is AK AM, hit pandora during daylight hours and hope to ride both rides, then park hop to EPCOT for midday refuge from the heat at AK and then be back to AK in the late afternoon/early evening to see pandora at night with the bioluminescence lights. Anyone have any tips on hitting pandora in the AM on days when there are no morning EMH? Which ride should we do first based on times of each ride, etc?? I figure evening EMH will still have a huge wait. TIA

Is the RoL 2nd showing crowded? Going in 2 weeks-have a Tiffins RoL package booked (prior to extended hours and 2 shows) and now rethinking the package plan.

We did the second show on July 6th and it was absolutely NOT crowded. In fact, the theater never did fill completely. It's a common thing, because I asked the CMs if we needed to line up with our FP around 9:45 p.m. when the show started at 10:30. I saw alot of people doing that and got panicky. The CM kind of laughed and said you can show up about 5 minutes before and get a seat. :crazy2:

We did the second show on July 6th and it was absolutely NOT crowded. In fact, the theater never did fill completely. It's a common thing, because I asked the CMs if we needed to line up with our FP around 9:45 p.m. when the show started at 10:30. I saw alot of people doing that and got panicky. The CM kind of laughed and said you can show up about 5 minutes before and get a seat. :crazy2:
THANK you for this! I wondered if 2nd show would be empty enough to not need package or FP. Think I will switch to regular Tiffins meal then :)

We are going to be in Disney Sept 16-23. Planning to be in AK on the 19th and couldn't get a FP for FOP at the 60 day mark. I chose NRJ instead. The park opens at 9 and I don't want to spend 3 hours in line waiting for an attraction. If we get there around 8 and head straight to FOP we should be ok right? Pandora is a little daunting LOL.

Will be at AK August 13- planning to be at rope drop as there are no EMH in the AM, only PM- will try for NRJ and FOP as we have not been able to get FP+ for either. Our plan of attack is AK AM, hit pandora during daylight hours and hope to ride both rides, then park hop to EPCOT for midday refuge from the heat at AK and then be back to AK in the late afternoon/early evening to see pandora at night with the bioluminescence lights. Anyone have any tips on hitting pandora in the AM on days when there are no morning EMH? Which ride should we do first based on times of each ride, etc?? I figure evening EMH will still have a huge wait. TIA

I reviewed our experience from last weekend on pg 403. I did exactly what the folks on this thread said and it worked just like they said! Be there no later than 8am for a 9am opening, FOP then River Journey. We did that and were done by 9:20. (Just like the experts said!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter