Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

OT:

*plastic*fantastic* said:
ho hum i admit i deleted CC's tags they lie in my siggie :rolleyes:

how could you have reseted her tags? i thought only she could do that.

PopStar said:
OT:

how could you have reseted her tags? i thought only she could do that.

she was over mine and i left the room for like 2 seconds so she fiddled with my account which i stupidly left on :rolleyes:

I feel stupid asking this but i don't know what it means to be tagged and the tag fairy.So if someone would explain, that would be great. Thanks

A tag is the colored words under your username
The tag fairy is a magical creature who lives on the DIS boards and finds funny and witty things you say and puts them under your username for everyone to see!

OK, swimmingnemo, when you post alot, there is this thing called the Tag Fairy, and she changes the text underneath your name to something reflecting you.

DCA_MillionaireFreak said:
OK, swimmingnemo, when you post alot, there is this thing called the Tag Fairy, and she changes the text underneath your name to something reflecting you.

He or she will have a hard time reflecting me. I talk about anything and everything on here. lol
Good luck Tag Fairy. :love:

I got Tagged over--night I guess the tag fairy liked my motto!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter