Official "OMG I got TAGGED!" Thread

THE TAG FAIRY LEAVES A COLORFULL TAG UNDERNEATH UR NAME...LittleMissTeacher

:rotfl2: OMG! I actually got tagged! :rotfl2:
And the tag fairy was nice enough not to include any references to my being lost in Africa. :teeth:
Thanks Tag Fairy! Guess I'm not chopped liver after all! :blush:

Choped Liver is a tastey meat, and being called tastey is a compliment. But Cheese is always better than meat... then again cheese is better than ANYTHING ;)

Renpener said:
Choped Liver is a tastey meat, and being called tastey is a compliment. But Cheese is always better than meat... then again cheese is better than ANYTHING ;)

Uh oh... Cheese being better than meat? Don't want to get started on this... :rotfl:

I am what Ecologists call a 'Carnivore.' Mankind's got their Vegetarians, but I am the exact opposite. Can't stand a lot of vegetables, but get in the way of my steak and I may just kill you. I've always thought the smell of cheese was really "icky" (lack of a better word). Cannot stand the Exotic Cheese section of the deli. Only way I can eat cheese is if there is the savory flavor of meat on/in it.

:rotfl2: Gotta love the TF thread!

Pirate-Emery said:
Only way I can eat cheese is if there is the savory flavor of meat on/in it.

Chili flavored cheese is also good ;)
and how could you not like cheese? Cheese makes my world go round :)

Califgirl said:
WOW! You're all getting a lot of mileage out of my tag, aren't you? :rotfl2:

That's because I compare everything to cheese... and cheese always wins :)

Hmm cheese makes me sick rofl lets choose the tag fairy stew like nano was having -gets out selt and pepper-

iamdaisygirl said:
:daisy: Boom ~ your tree better not hear about this! :daisy:

The tree already found out... why do you think she keeps giving him "the eye"? :rotfl: :rotfl:

But getting back on topic:

Congrats to all of you that got tagged! :)

Pirate-Emery said:
Uh oh... Cheese being better than meat? Don't want to get started on this... :rotfl:

I am what Ecologists call a 'Carnivore.' Mankind's got their Vegetarians, but I am the exact opposite. Can't stand a lot of vegetables, but get in the way of my steak and I may just kill you. I've always thought the smell of cheese was really "icky" (lack of a better word). Cannot stand the Exotic Cheese section of the deli. Only way I can eat cheese is if there is the savory flavor of meat on/in it.

:rotfl2: Gotta love the TF thread!

Well I am a bit of an omnivore myself, who tends to lean towards both sides depending on my day. It was a good thing you were not on this thread discussing vegan and if it is better for you. It was bad enough, but with you there, you may have eaten those hippies! rofl :hippie: just so people know, I was just kidding.

I made up a new word....its....its....TAG FAIRY! WOOOOO

OK, I updated my little "under the name writing thingamaduber". Here's hoping the Tag Fairy sees it...

penny is right cheese rules the world offtopic do u like the salt flavor cheese its the only cheese i hate

Come on tag fairy gimmie a tag ill give you chocolate and inferno and bat magic and teleport magic and flying carpet magic just gimmie a tag!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter