OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I was able to get all the fast passes I needed for my trip but for whatever reason I still can't get Ohana !!! I've been trying for months to no avail ! I've never had this much trouble getting it. :sad2:

Me too! Wow the Disney reached a whole new level of glitchy for me this morning. It tried to tell me that day 5 of our trip had ZERO FP available for ANY princess meets in MK - Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tink, and Tales with Belle. I knew that was just insane and had to be wrong, so I went and finished my other FP and then came back and sure enough, all the times were available again. If I was new to this I would have been freaking out. Hope everyone got all their FP worked out ok!

Mine was super glitch and couldn't confirm I was losing my mind because I had gotten 3 perfectly then it wouldn't work for the rest AHHHHH!!!

I switched over to desktop mode on my phone and got it done though whooo!

So excited for FP+ day! I was up bright and early at 5am CST (DH had to be up for work so I got up too) and was ready to go at 6.

This is a super toddler centered trip so I don't have very exciting FP+ but I got Na'vi River Journey, Frozen Ever After, and several meet and greets all at times I wanted.

Only exception was Enchanted Tales with Belle had to get pushed back to a different day :scared: but I think in the end it's going to work out great.

Also did online check in yay! So Super ready for this trip. It's long overdue on so many levels!!

Mine was super glitch and couldn't confirm I was losing my mind because I had gotten 3 perfectly then it wouldn't work for the rest AHHHHH!!!

I switched over to desktop mode on my phone and got it done though whooo!

Sounds frustrating but I'm glad you thought to switch to desktop mode. I had a hard time on a real computer but switched from chrome to explorer and then it worked much better.

I think you should fax in a room request and on the room request note that you would like to be assigned the same room. Include both the reservation numbers and tell them that your youngest has special needs and it would be a big burden to have to move rooms! I think they will honor it that way. They'd be super jerks if they didn't :-)
I have only made room requests over the phone. Is there some specific fax number and form? Thank you for all your help!

I have only made room requests over the phone. Is there some specific fax number and form? Thank you for all your help!

You don't need to do it through touring plans. You just look up the fax number for your hotel, type up your request in a nice little memo, and fax it yourself. My friend was staying at POR last week and she just typed up a request and faxed it herself (not through touring plans). She was given exactly what she asked for! Touring plans also does it if you have a paid subscription, but all you need is a fax machine or access to free online eFax service. What hotel are you at again? I can try and find the fax number for you!

You don't need to do it through touring plans. You just look up the fax number for your hotel, type up your request in a nice little memo, and fax it yourself. My friend was staying at POR last week and she just typed up a request and faxed it herself (not through touring plans). She was given exactly what she asked for! Touring plans also does it if you have a paid subscription, but all you need is a fax machine or access to free online eFax service. What hotel are you at again? I can try and find the fax number for you!

We are at ASMU. I can look up the number, you have been helpful enough. Thank you.

I keep looking and hoping for a 7DMT FP on 11/17, but I am giving up on that. I cannot believe how many attractions are out of FP for that day. :scared1:

I didn't get 11/17 right away, but one opened up for our party of 4 a few days ago. Keep checking. As people finalize plans, something may come up.

I received 2 BOG to alerts today. Didn’t get it & then I found an ADR but the site glitched. But it’s still good news. That means people are dropping a bunch of stuff so keep checking for your needed ADRs.

Surprised to see that so many FOP time slots just became available for November 5. I had a 6:55-7:55 and was able to get a 3:15-4:15. There are still 6 time slots available if anyone is looking for that date.

I received 2 BOG to alerts today. Didn’t get it & then I found an ADR but the site glitched. But it’s still good news. That means people are dropping a bunch of stuff so keep checking for your needed ADRs.

You have a really good attitude, I'd be sobbing, lol!

You have a really good attitude, I'd be sobbing, lol!

Lol I just set up the alert 2 days ago so I think 3 alerts is a lot. I had a cape May finder for month & didn’t get that many alerts. Plus I like the back up plan.

Anyone else in that rut where they feel like their trip is never going to get here? Time is going so slowly!! Though this may be because I'm mere weeks away from finishing my season at work and I am just SO ready for that to be over as well.

Yes!! The scheduler at work brings up how close my trip is every time we work together. I’m like it’s still several weeks away!!! I feel like time is moving so slowly and I really have nothing to take my mind off of it except to work like crazy so we can have as much extra money as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter