OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I started a thing lol. I think I feel like this bc 1) Being off-site I can't books FPs for another 25 days. And 2) Most of the other stuff has to wait until my contract ends. I work as a holiday park entertainer which means that for the last 9 months I have lived about 5 hours away from home. So basically I can't do packing lists until I am physically home to see what I have/ what I need to buy. I can't plan outfits because half my clothes are 5 hours east of here and I already have more stuff than I can fit in the car to bring home. Basically a lot of stuff is on hold for the next 5 1/2 weeks. Got lots coming up here though, events and Halloween stuff so I'm hoping that will make the time go quicker.

TLDR: Can't plan like everyone else right now. V frustrated.

Does anyone Have an early 1900Park Fare dinner on Monday Nov 13? We have an 8pm reservation and I really want to go earlier.

51 days until Thanksgiving trip here! Fussed with a couple ADR's and Fastpasses yesterday.

And still in planning mode-my (newly married) niece (along with her DH, his daughter who is 6, and their baby together who is almost 1) have decided to go to Disney for a whirlwind 2 days in November(11/13-11/15) Mostly they decided because my DD (the CM) can 1) get a fabulous rate at Coronado Springs, 2) she has free tickets to use 3) Niece found really cheap flights from STL to MCO. They will probably just go to MK, but one night they are there (their only full day) it closes at 6 for Christmas party. So I told her I would give them tickets as their family gift. I kinda wish I could go quick with them as seeing the older daughters face when she sees the castle and mickey-perfect age to go. But my niece is a fabulous photographer and I will be able to live it in their pictures. Since they will have a fairly early flight down and a really late one back they could do 3 days in the park (free tickets on 1st and 3rd day, with a late morning/pool time on full day prior to party). I took a quick peak at FP those days and there is LOTS available still! Even a 7DMT, and FEA. I'd love for their first, quick, trip to be a "lower" crowd time.

Not sure how long it will be there, but I just saw a Tusker House Rivers of Light ADR for Fri 11/24 10:50. I was searching for 4 people and it popped up.

I did my FP this morning, and actually had a really hard time. I couldn't get FEA until 6 p.m. (wanted noonish), which completely screws up my plans to park hop to HS in the evening. Also couldn't get a morning time at Epcot Character Spot, and struggled to find 7DMT at a decent time. Yikes!

I did my FP this morning, and actually had a really hard time. I couldn't get FEA until 6 p.m. (wanted noonish), which completely screws up my plans to park hop to HS in the evening. Also couldn't get a morning time at Epcot Character Spot, and struggled to find 7DMT at a decent time. Yikes!
Def go back and keep checking. A couple that I couldn't get early morning of I went back and found the next day or so.

Disney just announced that it is extending the 20% off discount for annual passholders. This discount covered some counter service restaurants and table service restaurants at the Disney resorts, plus some of the counter service restaurants in the parks. This 20% discount began Oct 1st last year, the day we checked in to our resort and was supposed to expire 9/30/17. This discount has saved us a lot of money and I am thrilled that it has been extended. :)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...passholder-discounts-extended-through-dec-23/

Disney just announced that it is extending the 20% off discount for annual passholders. This discount covered some counter service restaurants and table service restaurants at the Disney resorts, plus some of the counter service restaurants in the parks. This 20% discount began Oct 1st last year, the day we checked in to our resort and was supposed to expire 9/30/17. This discount has saved us a lot of money and I am thrilled that it has been extended. :)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...passholder-discounts-extended-through-dec-23/

I'm happy about this! I checked our restaurants and a couple of them will be 20% off. Every little bit helps!

Thanks so much for posting this :goodvibes
Since we got our AP’s last November we have enjoyed the savings for our past 3 trips. So excited to enjoy the savings again this November :cool1:

I have a question about this discount. I have a current AP. I can’t seem to find if this was applied to my CRT reservation. Will they allow me to apply the discount to my reservation as it was already prepaid?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter