"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Yes I started early as I saw the Halloween thread, and someone else asked me to make it! I'm going to make the FAQ a lot better, and I can NOT WAIT to attend this year. If for some reason you can't go, I'll look out for the ornament for you if that's ok with you.

I am glad I am not the only one that gets excited way before going! I am following the thread but we are doing Christmas 2016! Planning is part of the fun! We haven't been to Disney World since 2004!! I am beyond excited to be going during Christmas and hope to make MVMCP our first Disney party!!!!
santabounce-1.gif

Does anyone happen to know when the first MVMCP of 2014 sold out last year? I found info for 2013 on KtP but can't find info for last year? Trying to hedge my bets on whether I can wait to buy tickets until that week when I'm in WDW or need to order ahead of time.

From the info I received it appears that the first party last year did not sell out. Many other dates sell out a day or 2 prior to the party. The most popular party is the final one of the year which I believe sold out 20 days in advance last year.

In years past they have had a military discount or an AP discount for MVMCP....any word on if there is/will be a discount (I know the military one we had to purchase them AT the parks, which is fine, I just want to know dates/price so I can get it on the plan). Thank you.

Thinking of the Snow on Main Street for our Christmas Party is helping with the heat this Summer! ;)

I just finished binge reading this entire thread. We are not heading back to WDW until November 2016 and will (of course) be attending MVMCP. :santa: I am so jealous of everyone who gets to go yet this year. Have fun! I'll have to live vicariously through all of you. Lol

In years past they have had a military discount or an AP discount for MVMCP....any word on if there is/will be a discount (I know the military one we had to purchase them AT the parks, which is fine, I just want to know dates/price so I can get it on the plan). Thank you.
Steve at Military Disney Tips has all the info for the party dates and prices for the military tickets. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter