"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

I didn't get a hard ticket!! When I called the CM told me that it was in MDE so I wouldn't need one? It is showing up in MDE and I have my email confirmation but no actual ticket. I'm from Canada, if that makes a difference? Now I'm worried!!
I called about this as well. The CM said if you visit guest services before entering the park they can prioritize your tickets so that the MVMCP ticket is used and not your park hopper.

I am visiting Disney on November 19th to enjoy slower wait times on the rides. According to Touring Plans crowd tracker on November 19th, the level is a 3 out of 10 for the day. Should I go in the day, or will I have a better time with lines during the MVMCP? If anyone went around the same time in 2014, I'd appreciate your input. I would be spending over $300.00 to go with my family, and I can't decide if it is worth the money. I read some of the earlier posts, but I can't get to them all. Sorry if the question has already been answered.

Yet another reason to keep a separate MDE account when going to a party! @CampbellzSoup - maybe you could add this info to the first post so people will know not to link their tickets to their regular MDE if they are planning to go to the party before 7pm.

I guess we'll be using our hard tickets to enter the party and for our 3 FPs and leaving the MBs at the hotel for party night! We are at the Dolphin so are using MBs from a previous trip and they are only good for park entrance and FP anyway...
We used our hard tickets to enter last year, as I'd heard there were issues the year prior (first year of MBs) and I didn't want to "accidentally" lose a day of park tickets. We had no issues.

I am visiting Disney on November 19th to enjoy slower wait times on the rides. According to Touring Plans crowd tracker on November 19th, the level is a 3 out of 10 for the day. Should I go in the day, or will I have a better time with lines during the MVMCP? If anyone went around the same time in 2014, I'd appreciate your input. I would be spending over $300.00 to go with my family, and I can't decide if it is worth the money. I read some of the earlier posts, but I can't get to them all. Sorry if the question has already been answered.
I would definitely not buy party tickets for the sole purpose of shorter lines. That's definitely a benefit of the parties, but for me, the price is justified by the exclusive meet and greets, special parade and fireworks. If you plan correctly, you can efficiently tour on non-party days and save the $300.

To anyone who's attended MK in prior years in Nov (particularly on MVMCP nights)... Do you remember if MK changed park hours to open earlier than 9am on party nights?

I have a question regarding dining times before the party. I have been trying desperately to secure a reservation at Crystal Palace for dinner. Finally I was able to get one but it is at 6:25. Do you think that is too late...will I miss anything fabulous or will it be ok since we "should" be done by 7:30ish?? TIA

I have a question regarding dining times before the party. I have been trying desperately to secure a reservation at Crystal Palace for dinner. Finally I was able to get one but it is at 6:25. Do you think that is too late...will I miss anything fabulous or will it be ok since we "should" be done by 7:30ish?? TIA

It depends. If you're interested in meeting the Dwarves, that would definitely be too late.

I had the same question earlier.. See page 28

To anyone who's attended MK in prior years in Nov (particularly on MVMCP nights)... Do you remember if MK changed park hours to open earlier than 9am on party nights?

At DLR they tend to give back time in the park in the form of earlier opening times on hard ticket party days. WDW does not have a history of doing that, probably because there are 3 other parks you can choose to visit that day if you don't like the hours.

They tend to only add hours on very high traffic days, and parties tend to be in lower traffic times, so typically the answer would be no. But there might be a day or two at the end of the Christmas party season where they might.

Just found this thread and read through the 43 pages.....whew!

We are a party of 10 traveling down from NJ right after Thanksgiving. Our party date is December 3rd! 3 of us attended MVMCP back in 2012 but the other 7 have never been! Really looking forward to being back in the world!
See ya there!! :)

I will read thru the thread, excuse if this has already been asked

Have never been to party so early in the season. Could either book the first night, sunday, Nov 8 or Tuesday, Nov 10th. Would like to go on least crowded day. I'm thinking that the 8th, being the first night, will be more crowded...especally with those race participants & people working in the MNSSHP party too?

thoughts please?

I will read thru the thread, excuse if this has already been asked

Have never been to party so early in the season. Could either book the first night, sunday, Nov 8 or Tuesday, Nov 10th. Would like to go on least crowded day. I'm thinking that the 8th, being the first night, will be more crowded...especally with those race participants & people working in the MNSSHP party too?

thoughts please?

Definitely go for Tuesday. The first party catches a number of folks hanging on to catch it before heading home. A fair number come just to do MNSSHP and MVMCP all in one trip. I'd love to do that myself one day.

I wouldn't that's too much for me I like to feel the Halloween feeling and feel the Christmas feeling separately I think all at once would be too much for me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter