"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

In years past they have had a military discount or an AP discount for MVMCP....any word on if there is/will be a discount (I know the military one we had to purchase them AT the parks, which is fine, I just want to know dates/price so I can get it on the plan). Thank you.

The military rate is available only at the parties before Thanksgiving. Adult tix are $51.80 plus tax and are available at guest relations or Shades of Green. If a party is sold out, you can still get a military ticket at the Magic Kingdom ticket window.

I will read thru the thread, excuse if this has already been asked

Have never been to party so early in the season. Could either book the first night, sunday, Nov 8 or Tuesday, Nov 10th. Would like to go on least crowded day. I'm thinking that the 8th, being the first night, will be more crowded...especally with those race participants & people working in the MNSSHP party too?

thoughts please?
Tuesdays are traditionally less crowded, school night and all that.

How do you plan to dress for MVMCP? Likely attending Dec 1st party - long sleeve tees? Jackets?

I'd keep an eye on the weather and decide then.

Last year I went in Early December and it was warm. The christmas shirt I had brought with me to wear had 3/4 length sleeves - I was pretty hot in it but I refused to wear another shirt because I wanted to be festive. LOL

Last year I went in Early December and it was warm. The christmas shirt I had brought with me to wear had 3/4 length sleeves - I was pretty hot in it but I refused to wear another shirt because I wanted to be festive. LOL
Thank you - I was actually thinking of ordering matching 3/4 sleeve length tees for my family for that night... Maybe I'll go with regular short sleeves and have long sleeve tees with us to put underneath if necessary...

How do you plan to dress for MVMCP? Likely attending Dec 1st party - long sleeve tees? Jackets?

These shirts with long sleeve turtleneck or shirt underneath if needed...

IMG_2757_zps9e7hzpsh.jpg
:tink:

The shirts I have for our party (Dec. 3) are 3/4 length as well. And I was worried they might not be warm enough! :)

I am going mid November and really will be waiting on the weather report, but in the meantime will plan on a vintage Christmas Disney t-shirt with a possible sweater and jeans and converse. I saw some really cool outfits on Pinterest that are my inspiration. Basically my strategy will be layers, but if I find out it will be super cold, I may have to add a jacket or something.

Dec 8 for us! We were going to go just I and my daughter on Dec 1 but hubby is flying in on the 5th and doing Clearwater and Universal with us for few days. So thought the 8th would be a great night to do it before we leave on the 9th. Our first MVMCP and hubby's first Disney Trip.

Dec 8 for us! We were going to go just I and my daughter on Dec 1 but hubby is flying in on the 5th and doing Clearwater and Universal with us for few days. So thought the 8th would be a great night to do it before we leave on the 9th. Our first MVMCP and hubby's first Disney Trip.

I'll see you then! First party and first trip to WDW ever. We are counting down the days! :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter