**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I love the idea of a pollination scavenger hunt! My girls will probably have a good time with that one, since they've both asked about getting involved in bee project with their 4H club.

Hey, March travelers! :wave: Joining the party! My twins will be marching at the MK on 3/16 with their high school marching band, so my husband, 13 year old and I will be taking our own trip so we can watch them. My sister (who has never been to WDW) will be joining us. I am so excited! ADR's, fastpasses, and Shades of Green are all booked. Now the next 6 weeks needs to pass quickly!

Can't wait to do the egg hunt this year! I did it last year without my kids but thinking my DS12 might actually help me look this time :) And if not, the prize is all mine again lol!

Does anyone know the best way to get from pop to grand Floridian for an 8:05 am breakfast?

About how much does an Uber cost there and back? Never taken an Uber before and dh thinks it’s going to be too expensive.
We got it for free because of new user discounts but I just did a fare estimate from Pop to the GF and it's saying $10-13. I plan to use Uber for our trip in March as well.

We got it for free because of new user discounts but I just did a fare estimate from Pop to the GF and it's saying $10-13. I plan to use Uber for our trip in March as well.
I think we will probably just use the buses. We always have and haven’t had any problems. I just don’t think we can add any expenses this trip.

I think we will probably just use the buses. We always have and haven’t had any problems. I just don’t think we can add any expenses this trip.
Totally understandable! We didn't have any bus issues last trip and used them for everything else other than the few early morning resort meals. Coming from the west coast with the 3 hour time change the $10 is worth it to be able to sleep that extra hour and avoid the resort to resort bus/boat hopping!!

Totally understandable! We didn't have any bus issues last trip and used them for everything else other than the few early morning resort meals. Coming from the west coast with the 3 hour time change the $10 is worth it to be able to sleep that extra hour and avoid the resort to resort bus/boat hopping!!
Dh is saying we might use an Uber on the way there now lol. Just seems like a lot less stress.

Dh is saying we might use an Uber on the way there now lol. Just seems like a lot less stress.
Agreed!! If there was direct resort to resort busing it wouldn't be as big of an issue. We just plan to Uber for any resort to resort travel.

Agreed!! If there was direct resort to resort busing it wouldn't be as big of an issue. We just plan to Uber for any resort to resort travel.
We might end up not going for breakfast anyway because that’s our only off day and we have dah that night.

We are 30 days out so I checked touring plans for crowd calendars (I know they’re not always accurate but I like to know). Feb 28 has Epcot at 2 which is great! March 1 we are doing dah. March 2 has ak at 3 which is also great! March 3 has mk at 7 so that’s our only day that our planned park is high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter