**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I take pictures of the schedule and then set them as the wallpaper on my phone.
I’ve never done that before but I’m definitely thinking I will this trip. Mde has been so touchy lately and it would be nice not having to completely rely on it to see our FP times.

Our FP day is tomorrow! My friend is making the reservations- I pretty much ALWAYS do FP for my groups but since I was invited along on a trip my friend is handling it! Pretty much my only real priority is getting on FOP for the first time so I am fairly calm. It is SO EXCITING being 60 days out!!!!

Our FP day is tomorrow! My friend is making the reservations- I pretty much ALWAYS do FP for my groups but since I was invited along on a trip my friend is handling it! Pretty much my only real priority is getting on FOP for the first time so I am fairly calm. It is SO EXCITING being 60 days out!!!!
Right there with you tomorrow is our FP day and as usual I have to work :surfweb:
We start seeing patients at 8:00am and my work day stars at 7:30am. Tomorrow I’m going in earlier so I’ll have everything opened up and ready by 7:00am. Hopefully I can get the important ones done.

FP day Tuesday :thumbsup2 Trying for FOP on 3 days as my DS15 absolutely loves it and only rode once last trip. I have to make FP's for 2 clients that morning also, so need to rely on DH to do ours correctly lol!
Thank goodness you have Steve’s help good luck :hug:

I tbh would not choose the fastpasses that my friend and his family have chosen (just in terms of, they are mostly evening FP for our second park of the day)..but I have to keep reminding myself I was gifted this trip lol! Just gotta be incredibly grateful and go with the flow!! Good luck to those who have FP choosing this week!!

Had a successful morning got all the FP's and times we wanted in 30 mins :cool1:. Lots of times open the entire week for FOP not just the end of the week.
Now let the tweaking begin :rolleyes1
Awesome! And glad to hear about FOP, I'll be trying for it for 4 different days in about 8 hours!

BTW Tammy we're going to have to figure out where to meet up down there :thumbsup2

Awesome! And glad to hear about FOP, I'll be trying for it for 4 different days in about 8 hours!

BTW Tammy we're going to have to figure out where to meet up down there :thumbsup2
That's what I did got us 4 days of FOP per Kathy's request. Definitely can't wait :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!