Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have either the 9/19 Le Cellier 6:10 or the 9/21 Concourse Steakhouse. Please email me at eabbott@mtco.com if they are still available.

Okay...I'm not sure if I'm too late posting my cancled ADR's. I did it a couple days ago...and REALLY ment to post them right away but I forgot:rolleyes1

Anyways...

9/19 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 4pm for 16 :goodvibes

9/19 Le Cellier @ 6:10pm for 16 people :eek:

9/21 Concourse Steakhouse @ 1:40pm for 16 people :rolleyes:

Cross my fingers that maybe someone will be able to use these. :thumbsup2

I am looking for an ADR at Donalds Breakfastasaurus on Sept 19th for 2 adults.

I have two ADRs that i dont need any-more.
They are both on Sept 19th-

Boma at 8am

Sci-fi Dine at 12.10pm.

Okay I'll post it here too....

Hi everyone, I am looking for the following ADR's for a party of 5:

Capt' Jacks Sept 22 dinner anytime
Hollywood & Vine September 24 early dinner (4:00 - 6:15ish)

If I can fill the above I will have the following available for party of 5 (or less I guess)

Capt Jacks Sept 22 lunch 2:40 PM
Sci Fi Sept 24th 6:15 Dinner

Thanks everyone!

I am looking for dinner for 5 at Whispering Canyon on 9/23 --any time before 7:45pm

I have to trade:
WCC (party of 5) on 9/23 at 8:40pm
Chefs de France (party of 5) on 9/25 at 6:40pm
Chefs de France (party of 2) on 9/25 at 6:40pm

I will trade any or all of the above for an earlier time at WCC on 9/23.

I have an ADR for 6 at Coral Reef on 9/21 @ 5:10 PM. I need a reservation for 4 at around the same time. I know that I can still use the reservation that I already have for 6, but just in case someone is looking for something for a party of 6 and would like to trade an ADR there for a party of 4, I thought I would offer.

I posted a thread the other day regarding this reservation. If no one has an ADR for a party of 4 that they would like to swap, then I am re-offering to share my reservation with a party of two.

We are a family group that includes me, my DH, my DS23 and my DD13. I'm not making any promises, but I can tell you that we usually eat with utensils and cover our mouths/turn our heads when we burp and then almost always say excuse me.

I thought it might be fun and a good way to meet some other Dis'ers as well.

Nothing like the last minute...(well really weeks...but it feels like minutes :rolleyes1 ) to finalize dining plans....

Up for trade I have:

Party of 6 - Tony's Town Square 9/21/07 - at 6:15pm
*Before MNSSHP* - Very hard to find anything at MK this day

What we'd like...

9/19 - A table of 6 reservation for Garden Grill in Epcot for lunch or dinner
or
9/19 - Chef Mickeys - lunch reservation for 6 anytime after 2pm at the earliest

Thanks

~Crystal

Okay I'll post it here too....

Hi everyone, I am looking for the following ADR's for a party of 5:

Capt' Jacks Sept 22 dinner anytime
Hollywood & Vine September 24 early dinner (4:00 - 6:15ish)

If I can fill the above I will have the following available for party of 5 (or less I guess)

Capt Jacks Sept 22 lunch 2:40 PM
Sci Fi Sept 24th 6:15 Dinner

Thanks everyone!

Hello, I would love to take your Sci-Fi dinner if you decide to give it away..
Thanks

Still looking for Kona on 9/24 for a party of 3, between 5 & 6:30.

Have the following to trade:

Kona 9/25 6:05 party of 3
California Grill 9/24 5:30 party of 3

Thanks!

We are going Nov. 16th-23rd and are wanting CRT for breakfast or lunch for a party of five. We are also searching for O'Hannas for dinner during that week. We are looking for something between 5:30-7:30.

We are also looking for something on Thanksgiving Day for a traditional feast. As of right now, we are booked for the Fort but took that because it was the only thing available.
If anyone is cancelling for any of these, please let me know. I have a few ADR's that I would be willing to trade for one of these.

Looking for the impossible: Le Cellier (party of 2) for lunch 9/29, 9/30, 10/1, 10/2, or 10/3 or dinner 10/1, or 10/3. Also looking for:
WCC (party of 5) for 9/22, 9/23 or 9/24 dinner.
Ohana (party of 5) for 9/22, 9/23 or 9/24 dinner

I'll be canceling Chef de France (party of 2) @8p on 10/1, and Chef Mickey(party of 3) @10:10a on 9/27 if I find other ressies, so let me know if you're looking for that those.

Anotherdisneyfreak-
If you get rid of your Chef Mickey's I would love to have it. I have WCC and Ohana, but they are only for two. Not exactly sure which days because my spreadsheet it at work. Let me know if you are interested, and I will look it up in the morning.

Still desperately looking for an ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table any time between 9/24 - 10/3 for a party of 2 if anyone is cancelling?

I have Kona party of 2 for Saturday September 15th at 5:20; I need Kona for September 16th Sunday-around same time.

Hi fellow Sept Free Diners!

We have a few ressies we would love to trade but this one is most important:
9/20 Whispering Canyon (wilderness lodge) 8:20 pm (party of 3)
Looking for same location earlier or maybe another TS in/near MK as long as we can finish dining by 7:30pm?

Also have/would trade for:
9/21 Le Cellier (Epcot Canada) 2:30pm - would like later time here?
9/22 Concourse Steak 9:30 (contemporary resort) - flexible - btwn 6-8pm maybe MGM area?
9/23 Kona 5pm (Polynesian Resort) - would like later time here?
9/25 Coral Reef (Epcot) 7:30 - need earlier in Epcot - flexible.
9/26 Boma (Animal King Lodge) 5:40 - would like later time here?

Again, we need to TRADE a party of 3 dining for same - sorry, we aren't offering to give away any of above as we need to eat somewhere!! :rotfl:

Best of luck with your tweaking too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter