Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for CRT breakfast anytime between 9/19 - 9/28 for 5 people. If you are cancelling, please let me know. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Hi! What is the proper way to trade an ADR? If someone has kindly given me their res #, should I just show up at that place/time and give the other person's name? Or should I call & have it transferred to my name? Or does the giver have to initiate the change? :confused3

I just don't want to get there and encounter a problem and I don't want to make it difficult for the wonderful Dis-er who's helped me out.

Thanks for your advice.

Cheryl:hippie:

Looking for Cinderella's Royal table for breakfast or lunch for a party of five on Nov. 18, 20, 21 or 22nd.

Also needing dinner at O Hana's for a party of five on any day from Nov. 18th-22nd.

Looking for any cancellations for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner ressie ANYWHERE on site, other than DD.

Just cancelled the following reservations a few minutes ago, they're all for a party of 5:

Aug. 27th (tonight) Boma 8:40pm
Aug. 28th LeCellier 2:40pm
Liberty Tree Tavern 8:20
Aug. 30th Liberty Tree Tavern 9:05pm

Sorry I couldn't post before I cancelled but we had to cancel our trip last night due to a family emergency..

I have one on 9/4 at noon for 3 and one on 9/8 for 2 to trade.

I'm looking for early lunches at Le Cellier for either 9/3 or 9/8 for 3. Or a late lunch on 9/6. Please PM if you are going to cancel or want to trade.

Still hoping for the above! I leave in four days! Thank you!

I need an 'Ohana Dinner for 4 on either 9/27 (4-6:30) or 9/28 (before 8:30) or CP 9/27 (before 6:30).

I have to trade, 'Ohana 9/27 8:10 PM and Crystal Palace 9/28 6:20, for 4.

Please PM me!

for a party of 3. First person to PM me has it! I leave in three days, I'd like to transfer it as soon as possible!

ETA: This is taken, please no more PMs!

I just wanted to let anybody who is intrested in the HDDR they have several opening for this thursday the 30th for the 5 and 7:15 show.We decided just to keep our original date of 9-3
laura

Have Le Cellier on September 14th at 8:40pm ADR for 2 people. I would like to trade for an earlier time 4:00-5:00pm. So we can go to the MNSHP at MK. If you don’t have Le Cellier to trade what can you offer for those times and that day?:thumbsup2

I am still looking for dinner at LTT on Th 09/20 party of 3. We currently have an ADR for 5:55 for a party of 4 but about a month ago friends decided to join us on our trip bumping our group up to 7 & I haven't been able to find a table for them at LTT.

We are going back to Disney in September and I made all of our ADR's early. However, I have recently heard alot of buzz about the Le Cellier. We tried to get something for Sept 7 or Sept 10 for Dinner. We haven't had much luck. We also have a big party.(7 people). I know it is a long shot with the free meal plan going on, but I was wondering if anyone has ever had any luck as a walk in at this place? If someone wanted to trade a reservation, I do have Sci Fi reservations for the 10th at 5:05. Either way, I can't wait until September 5th!!!!

I have a non-fantasmic Mama Melrose's on the 14th September at 3pm for a party of four.

Looking for the exact same, except an hour later at 4pm.

I have the following ADRs that I will not be using:

Sunday, Sept.2 @ 6:40, party of 8 - Boma

Wednesday, Sept. 5 @ 5:50, party of 5 - Liberty Tree Tavern

If you're interested in any, please e-mail me at vistaway at gmail.com. Otherwise, I will be canceling these on Thursday or Friday before we head down.

- Andy

Looking for dinner reservation for 2 people September 9 at Kona Cafe.

Have an 8:55 pm reservation at Kona for the same day I would be willing to trade.

:wizard:

I'm looking for a lunch ADR at Le Cellier for 9/7

Got a lunch ADR for 2 (12.30 pm friday 9/7 ) at Le Chefs de France to trade.

I have Le Celier on September 19 at 8:00pm, I'm afraid it's going to be too late for my little bitty one to hang in there for.

If anyone has a ressie for Ohana for that evening...say...between 5:00 and 7:00 I'd be willing to trade. We'd REALLY like to do the Luau, but I know many of you pay in advance for that (if not on the DDP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter