Official AUGUST 2008 CODES to be posted here please!!:)

subscribing!
but being a newbie, not sure what that means.
I'm planning on going in Aug 2008, does subscribing mean i will get a notice if a Aug 2008 code comes out?

Yes. I'm hoping that someone here will beat the discount we already got from AAA.

I'm new too, but I would suggest booking the hotel you want (using that AAA discount, just in case) and hoping for something better. If it doesn't work out, at least you'll have that original 10-15% off.

Subscribing! I'm new here & to planning the trips, but not new to wdw, although I haven't been in about 6 years! My S.O., me & our combined 3 kids are going Aug 3-10th. Can't wait!!!! :cheer2:

Subscribing! I'm new here & to planning the trips, but not new to wdw, although I haven't been in about 6 years! My S.O., me & our combined 3 kids are going Aug 3-10th. Can't wait!!!! :cheer2:

That's the same time we will be there. We're staying at the Poly for 4 days and then we board the Wonder for 3 days of high sea magic!!
:woohoo: :sail:

That's the same time we will be there. We're staying at the Poly for 4 days and then we board the Wonder for 3 days of high sea magic!!
:woohoo: :sail:

That sounds real cool!! We're staying at the PO Riverside resort when we go in aug.

We just got back from a cruise to mexico in may, and I think we're going to try to stay away from boats for awhile...my S.O. got a lil' too queezy for his liking...maybe we'll do a land/sea vacation sometime in the future though...

Hey, can anyone tell to me what the cost of joining AAA is and is it worth joining to just get the discount for WDW?

Not to hijak the thread, but this is kind of relavant..does anyone know the answer to this--

I went on the AAA website to get rates for Aug 08 (they are out) and I noticed they had the Hilton at DTD listed for $99/nite (awesome, right?). So I clicked on the 'book now' button and it took me to a page to book the hotel, however the rates 'mysteriously' went up and the lowest rate was
$168/nite. Why does this happen??

Hi
We're going again in August. We'd like to stay at POFQ for the first time and would love to have a code come out. Since they're offering free dining to the people in the UK in early August, would love to see them offer it to us during the same time frame. I know they have bounce back, but am hoping to see free dining for everyone else.

Hopefully still going in August 2008 {from the 10-17} depending on DH's job sitution {he's looking for something new}.

Anyways, booked with Dreams Unlimited and hoping something comes out better then the AAA discount, so maybe we can get a family suite, maybe.

Got my boyfriend to agree to a August 2008 trip for us! Went last August and loved it! Hoping for a good code to report back to my boyfriend with!

Add me to the list!!!
We have stayed at ASMO the past two times and we want to try POFQ this time around.
:cheer2:

Now that we're on page 7.....

Does anyone here have any idea where to find these mystical codes?popcorn::

Question fer ya: is the 2008 Vacation Planning DVD out yet? If so, I'm ordering one to up my chances to get the pin codes.:banana:

I don't think the 2008 planing DVD is out and since yomd will go through next year I doubt we'll see a new planing kit:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter