Official AUGUST 2008 CODES to be posted here please!!:)

Do you guys see the other thread on this board that says they have free dining August 30-Sept 30? OMG, I NEED It Aug 24!!!!

Do you guys see the other thread on this board that says they have free dining August 30-Sept 30? OMG, I NEED It Aug 24!!!!

I read the other thread to say that they will be doing the bouce back offer for free dining again to those who are staying at WDW resorts between 8/30 to 9/30 of this year. :confused3

okay im already going in a couple of weeks i hopeing the have a bounce back for next year with free dining!!!! :rolleyes1

how does that bounce back work? My brother is going in a few weeks but won't go again next year. Can I have him make the reservation for me???I know that this will be wishful thinking but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Subscribing! Most likely (oh who am I kidding, most definitly) going back next August. Free dining would be AWESOME if they do it again, I heard rumors they may not do it, that this year is the last year...who knows. I'm going back regardless..

We'll be at the Contemporary from the 12th to the 18th :cool1:

So far we have the AAA discount, but I would love to save more!

We are planning on going next AUg to celebrate our 30th Wedding anniversary and 1 college graduate and 1 high school graduate. WE have a lot to celebrate.

WE don't know where we want to stay. I will probably need two rooms or a family suite. Did the family suite have a discount this past Aug? I think the boys would love that. Older one loves a full size bed and they both hate sharing a bed.

We are planning on going next AUg to celebrate our 30th Wedding anniversary and 1 college graduate and 1 high school graduate. WE have a lot to celebrate.

WE don't know where we want to stay. I will probably need two rooms or a family suite. Did the family suite have a discount this past Aug? I think the boys would love that. Older one loves a full size bed and they both hate sharing a bed.

Hey, we are planning to go next August to celebrate out 25th anniversary, our oldest son's college graduation and our youngest son's high school graduation! :banana: What time of August are you planning on going? Our AAA office told me they hardly ever include family suites at ASMu in discounts. I don't know how true that is, but after looking at the fold out chair-beds my college age daughter and the guys said they would rather sleep in regular beds. So I think we are looking at two rooms with double beds one of the value resorts.

We haven't decided when we are going down. I am think towards the end of the month to keep my mind off of the fact that ds2 is leaving for college and it will be the first fall in 10 years that I will not be involved in marching band activities or Boy Scout activities.

I am looking at going again in August 2008 with my twin DGDs. I took them this year and we stayed at the All Star Music, but they want to go back to the POFQ and so that is where we will be going. Looking at the third week in August right now. Around the 19th thru the 27 or 28th. The past 3 years we have gotten Free Dining and it was great, but now am hearing that they might be going to offer it in September!:sad2: Oh well, we will go anyway to have short lines and most likely will do the dining plan. With no Free Dining, I am going to be looking for Codes to help with the cost!!!!!

We are planning on going in Aug 2008 also. Someone mentioned "subscribing" ? What should I be subscribing to? I am new here so just trying to figure out the lingo and how things work here :confused3

Subscribing just means that you are now part of this thread and you will be notified when a new post happens. That way you can easily keep track of what is happenig on here. I'm also hoping to go back in Aug 2008...love that free dining!!!! We just got back last week and I miss WDW so much!!!!

Hoping to go again. We just went 1st week of Aug this year. Count me in on codes.. if they are better than AAA - we will use them. Wish we could have used the free dining this year, but it didnt start until after school started.

When do codes generally get released for August? Is there any guarantee that a code will be released?

Even though I have been to Disney seven times I have never really benefited from any discounts as I had usually gone with my in-laws and they put the trip together. This past June I went again and booked directly through the Disney Website...did I overpay?

I am looking to go again next August and would like to ensure I don't overpay...hoping for the best. Any advice?
Thanks, Tim

I would like to know also. I booked the bounce back but I am fighting to get my son in pre-K for sept. If they except him (he is a few days from the birthday cut off) then I dont want him to miss the first day of school and will be going a week earlier....cant go later because I am in school also and exam time is usually end of sept begining of Oct.....hope we get a good discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter