"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big Tom Sawyer fan too - and the Riverboat! Have fun!
I’ve never been on the riverboat before. We always have short trips so we don’t always get to everything. It’s always just been dh and I but I love running around Tom Sawyer island. There are quite a few things I like that aren’t considered must dos so hopefully our niece enjoys them too.

Yep, 2/15 is now sold out. I checked this AM and it was still available, so must have happened sometime mid-morning.

This one doesn’t surprise me all that much... Mardi Gras week, the Thursday before Pres weekend, etc.

Crazy!

Well, with 3 sell outs already, I think we can be certain the event will return next year.

We’ll just have to wait & see by how much Disney raises the price & how many more tickets they sell. We all know Disney will squeeze every penny they can out of everything so my bet is they will do both. I only hope they don’t take this event the way of the parties & it gets as crowded as any other park day.

Well, with 3 sell outs already, I think we can be certain the event will return next year.

We’ll just have to wait & see by how much Disney raises the price & how many more tickets they sell. We all know Disney will squeeze every penny they can out of everything so my bet is they will do both. I only hope they don’t take this event the way of the parties & it gets as crowded as any other park day.

I didn’t exactly want to “Like” this, but sadly, I agree with your last paragraph.

On another note, DS and I went to Boma for breakfast this morning...and we are STILL full. :eek: So, no Geyser Point this trip. We’ll just eat popcorn tonight!

My family and I were stuck on Peoplemover at DAH on 1/30. That Friday we went back to MK. Walked to Tomorrowland, and saw the Peoplemover was broken down yet again. We did Carousel of Progress, came out, and it was running again. And we rode it. Because we like living on the edge. pirate: Just making a case for us getting the tshirt too.

I’ve never been on the riverboat before. We always have short trips so we don’t always get to everything. It’s always just been dh and I but I love running around Tom Sawyer island. There are quite a few things I like that aren’t considered must dos so hopefully our niece enjoys them too.

I'm sure she will! At some point, if you get a chance, definitely try the riverboat. If you a Tom Sawyer Island fan, I think you will like it - it's a nice break and it gives you a different viewpoint to see the park. The last time we were on it, we got to see a marching band parade- that was fun! It was closed when we were there in January - I think maybe it often is in the winter but I've never gone in the winter so not sure...hoping it's back by April!

I'm sure she will! At some point, if you get a chance, definitely try the riverboat. If you a Tom Sawyer Island fan, I think you will like it - it's a nice break and it gives you a different viewpoint to see the park. The last time we were on it, we got to see a marching band parade- that was fun! It was closed when we were there in January - I think maybe it often is in the winter but I've never gone in the winter so not sure...hoping it's back by April!
Unfortunately closed until July 19. I was looking forward to it.

Unfortunately closed until July 19. I was looking forward to it.

Oh no! :sad: Thanks for letting me know! I had been meaning to check but I just figured - hoped - that it would re-open before the spring break season was in full swing! Sorry you're missing it too - it is very relaxing, I think!

So we are still at WDW and on a whim, we decided to this event again this evening. Hopefully the rain holds off. I'll be live tweeting and posting live Instagram stories if anyone wants to follow along. @OzGoofyPrincess
Thanks for the heads up and thanks in advance for your updates tonight! I'll be following along! Will anyone else be live posting on Instagram?? I'd love to follow along!

Went to GS at City Hall and was told lanyards are only available at the entrance (where we would have to exit and re-enter) or GS at Liberty Square. They weren't set up yet at the entrance so we will try GS later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter