"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

There were 3 CM inside the tapstyles handing out lanyards so at least we didn't have to exit and re-enter.

One CM told us we had to exit and re enter. Approached a Plaid instead and they scanned our magic bands and gave us our lanyards instead. The line was quite long to get back in.

Looking forward to everyone's night. DS and i will be there March 8th. FYI we had tickets for the first one in January but we had a house full of sick, and I was able to get our tickets switched to March.

Not liking that we have to go to entrance to get lanyards, but forewarned is forearmed. I'll keep eye out for Plaids with scanners so I don't have to exit turnstiles!

I'm sure she will! At some point, if you get a chance, definitely try the riverboat. If you a Tom Sawyer Island fan, I think you will like it - it's a nice break and it gives you a different viewpoint to see the park. The last time we were on it, we got to see a marching band parade- that was fun! It was closed when we were there in January - I think maybe it often is in the winter but I've never gone in the winter so not sure...hoping it's back by April!
I guess we will have to skip the river boat this time but that’s okay. There is a lot of other things to do to fill up dah and one other day at mk. I absolutely love CoP so she’s gonna have to do that at least once. Then I’ll sing her the song the rest of the day lol

I just got a 4:15 ohana adr for our dah day (3/1)!! That’s perfect and I’d much rather do that than a 5:10 at whispering canyon. For some reason it let me keep my bog adr at exactly the same time. I’ve been trying to cancel it but no one has wanted it yet.

It's madness in the park right now trying to get some food before the event start but even that is proving difficult as most QS outlets are closed except a couple of places. Hoping it will quiet down later as right now it's so crazy...

It's madness in the park right now trying to get some food before the event start but even that is proving difficult as most QS outlets are closed except a couple of places. Hoping it will quiet down later as right now it's so crazy...
I hope so! It's insanely busy! Hopefully most of these are just day guests. We were here for the first event which sold out and this feels much busier already.

I hope so! It's insanely busy! Hopefully most of these are just day guests. We were here for the first event which sold out and this feels much busier already.

Yeah i was here for one of the after hours last year and this hour (before event start) feels much busier than it was last year!

Fingers crossed...

At Casey's right now and it's pandemonium here...

Splash is clearly down for the night. No water even coming down the drop. Really hoping Space comes back up. About to board BTMRR!

30 minutes before HEA is always a little nutso these days. :crowded::crowded::crowded:

I’d probably be as far away from the Hub as possible if I could! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter