******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope that the people staying at CBR really can use the giftcard and the FD. I think that FD only will be at the Pirates rooms..Same as the european FDo_O

just reposting for Newbies

Alright, First
EVERYONE BE NICE
WE WERE ALL NEW ONCE.
:welcome: to all the Newbies.
Please take a breath. Let us try and help you.

DO NOT BOOK TODAY. Wait until FD drops.
If you do not get what you want tonight /tomorrow. Check back in a few days. After TA's and other Disney fanatics have released some of the saved reservations.

FREE DINNING

COULD DROP ANY TIME FROM MIDNIGHT-6 or 7 am. IF it drops tonight/tomorrow like is being rumored be ready if you want first pick.

Drop date
24th

This is all from Black's facebook-
Minimum of 4 nights(might be 3), maximum of 14, with 4-days tickets and park hopper or park hopper plus add on. Check-in dates: 8/13-9/30, 11/14-11/20, 11/25-11/27, 12/8-12/23. It also appears that values AND moderates may get quick service, with regular dining only for deluxe resorts. French Quarter, All Star Movies, and Mermaid rooms at AOA appear to be excluded. Riverside appears to only be included through September.

Completely unrelated, but while I'm in here... does anyone know if you have to be a BJs clubhouse member to order gift cards online? Seeing their Disney GCs for $95 each. Debating getting in on that +2% CB on my cc, or whether I should do 5% back buying GCs at a grocery store this quarter.
No, you don't have to be a member. I bought 1500 so far using my discover card since they are offering more rewards at club stores. I think ot was 10% back instead of 5.

@jods
You won't be able to make advanced FP for the 15th. We did this (split stay) last year. But as soon as you activate the tickets when you get there you can go online and make 3 FP for that day.

Ok, thanks. We won't be getting in until late afternoon and I'm afraid there won't be anything good left.

I'm not confident on the dates I'm seeing, but it looks to be the "up to" 20, 25, 30% deal with obvious resorts excluded. Nothing shocking from what I see. Not 100% that it drops tomorrow, but that's usually been the game plan.

Are you able to say if the dates you are seeing "early fall" (eg upto October sometime) or "all of fall" (eg into December) ? Last year the RO that dropped this time of year was "early fall", with the "late fall" portion coming later.

SW

just reposting for Newbies

Alright, First
EVERYONE BE NICE
WE WERE ALL NEW ONCE.
:welcome: to all the Newbies.
Please take a breath. Let us try and help you.

DO NOT BOOK TODAY. Wait until FD drops.
If you do not get what you want tonight /tomorrow. Check back in a few days. After TA's and other Disney fanatics have released some of the saved reservations.

FREE DINNING

COULD DROP ANY TIME FROM MIDNIGHT-6 or 7 am. IF it drops tonight/tomorrow like is being rumored be ready if you want first pick.

Drop date
24th

This is all from Black's facebook-
Minimum of 4 nights(might be 3), maximum of 14, with 4-days tickets and park hopper or park hopper plus add on. Check-in dates: 8/13-9/30, 11/14-11/20, 11/25-11/27, 12/8-12/23. It also appears that values AND moderates may get quick service, with regular dining only for deluxe resorts. French Quarter, All Star Movies, and Mermaid rooms at AOA appear to be excluded. Riverside appears to only be included through September.

I could only like this once. I pushed like seventy-four times but it seems more that one like per person is frowned upon in this establishment!

What would you say if you already booked CBR with GC is to get free dining? Should I have my reservation opened and select change and have that screen opened and refresh it or what do you think

First time to post, just found this site last night and has been fun to read this thread.

We are planning our second trip. Previously went in Nov 2015 with FD and stayed at AoA with our 3 kids. LOVED it can't wait to go back to go back. Planning to go back Nov this year and need the FD! Our first choice is AoA since there are 5 of us, we like the suite, separate master bedroom, two bathrooms and it's just a fun resort. Our planner and her boss have our preferred dates and resort plus several back up options in case!! I'm leaving it in their hands, they took care of us last time. Hopefully I can sleep though:) Very excited!!!

Thank you for all the fun, the tips and advice, all the good wishes even from those not trying to book FD but simply enjoying the excitement!!! Good luck to everyone:)

Have poly standard room aug27-sep3rd booked with dining plan and 6 day hoppers. I can go on and "modify" my plans to the current promotion which is 15% off, will I be able to modify them at 4am to FD or a RO if that is released? Are standard rooms part of this FD promo? I think last year BC standard rooms were excluded.

See you there! Poly Aug 25 to sept 2!

First time to post, just found this site last night and has been fun to read this thread.

We are planning our second trip. Previously went in Nov 2015 with FD and stayed at AoA with our 3 kids. LOVED it can't wait to go back to go back. Planning to go back Nov this year and need the FD! Our first choice is AoA since there are 5 of us, we like the suite, separate master bedroom, two bathrooms and it's just a fun resort. Our planner and her boss have our preferred dates and resort plus several back up options in case!! I'm leaving it in their hands, they took care of us last time. Hopefully I can sleep though:) Very excited!!!

Thank you for all the fun, the tips and advice, all the good wishes even from those not trying to book FD but simply enjoying the excitement!!! Good luck to everyone:)
:welcome:and good luck getting what you want!

OK you guys, I have the special offers page up on half of my screen refreshing every 30 seconds. I have Lilo and Stitch on Netflix.

Lets get down to business!
...to defeat the huns
...sorry, i thought Mulan was still on netflix, the joke would have worked better that way.

6cde3dd7fb34fde7c32a334d5446fd6aad86ad9c5d44057d40dd5c6b8d1e0e39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter