October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some scrapbook pages!!

Ok, I did another 2 today which will bring my month final total to 36. I know no scrapping will be done tomorrow as I will be in Philly celebrating our new World Champions!

Scrapped a little today so my total for the month is 46. Not sure I will get any more done, but I hope to sneak down to my room either tonight or tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is my first update for the month for me. It wasn't as good as last month and I probably won't get any more done, but you never know! So far I am at 19 pages for Oct. I do have four pages nearly done and I will update my total again tomorrow if I get them done.......................P

2 more for me for 18 total this month. I am thrilled with my progress. I can't believe I am going to reach my goal. None of my friends are scrapbookers and when I tell them I have done almost 100 pages this year they can't believe it.

+2 more for me. Looks like I'm ending the month with a total of 13 pages completed. Not too bad, but I hope to get more than that done next month.

Did I win this month? I haven't been checking in, since the last few weeks have been devoted to bowing orchestra parts and no scrapping...I'll wait for confirmation, and then put up a November thread tomorrow. Figures I'd win when I wasn't trying. ;)

It looks like it! I was waiting for any additional ones and they all seem to be in so it seems that you have indeed won Macca1111.

Congratulations to our WINNNER Macca1111

Rebecca

Trying to update and i made a mistake. Correct update is on page 11.

Rebecca

Not to be picky or persnickety, but I had 13 for October, which was in the totals on page 11 but different in the above totals :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter