October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather your pictures on the KK site have put to bed any lingering thoughts Hazel may have had about doing Alaska..."Bloody hell she looks like she's wearing a whole suitcase of cloths Chris"....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

The trip wasn't as cold as it looks in that one photo. That was the day that we sailed down the Edicott Arm. Still to post the trippee for that.

I have heard that the star of this movie is on our cruise and will be performing every night in Rockin Bar D:laughing:

Woo Hoo!

We have pulled Elouise out of the school and the council lady agreed the schools conduct was poor, so she will post out transfer forms today for us for the new school.

Poor Elouise is sooooo confussed! Please send a pixie dust lorry load, we need it here, my head is about to burst!

Linda, I'm sorry to hear that this still continuing. At least you are near then end of term and Elouise can start a new school in September.

Nancy,

We used US dollars or US Travelers cheques in all the ports, including Cozumel and had no problems!!

As did we.

So look what our graphic designer at work did for Kristin and Jesse for the cruise. She was so proud of Kristin getting straight A's in her senior year in college last semester she made a magnet for her. My only contribution to this was the pictures, the software for the background and the idea of the film strip. I did NOTHING else. She put it all together in Photoshop and The Disney Magic Artist Studio.

FilmStripMagnet.jpg

Isn't this beautiful? My kids will have the best magnets on the cruise. Add this magnet to some more that a very special DISer made for them. Equally as awesome!

Great stuff!:thumbsup2

Here's from last years surprise cruise!!!
0837602-R5-049-23.jpg

Very glum looking pirates :rotfl:
EXCELLENT!!!!

They went to extra innings (3-3 at the end of 9). In the bottom of the 11th, our guy hit one that looked like a home run, but they said it hit below the line (we have a flush wall in left field with a line), so he only got a double. The next batter they intentionally walked (Jenkins) because he's hit a dozen home runs this year and it would also set up a double play. Plus, the next batter was the catcher and he has no home runs. Well, the catcher fouls off about 4 pitches and then belted one to deep center to win the game - 3 run home run. It was sweet. :cool1:

Bet it was a great game Jeff.

:grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :grouphug: for everyone that needs it today.

Heather

Wow it's quite on here without my UK mates....:sad2:

Karens off shouting at Neil...

Lindy loo is "chatting" at school....

Heather is grafting to pay for the next cruise...

Medical man is kicking ifee machines?...

So look what our graphic designer at work did for Kristin and Jesse for the cruise. She was so proud of Kristin getting straight A's in her senior year in college last semester she made a magnet for her. My only contribution to this was the pictures, the software for the background and the idea of the film strip. I did NOTHING else. She put it all together in Photoshop and The Disney Magic Artist Studio.

FilmStripMagnet.jpg

Isn't this beautiful? My kids will have the best magnets on the cruise. Add this magnet to some more that a very special Dishes made for them. Equally as awesome!

Fantastic,just like the stuff Cass makes,we are not Worthy...:worship::worship::worship:

Morning Mrs insomniac,how is Canada this morning?...:)

Dark...very very dark :rolleyes1

Okay, well I do need at least THREE hours of sleep....so I best be getting my butt to bed! ::yes::

Have a great day Chris!

Lots of :grouphug: and pixiedust: to all of you today!!!!!!

Wow it's quite on here without my UK mates....:sad2:

Karens off shouting at Neil...

Lindy loo is "chatting" at school....

Heather is grafting to pay for the next cruise...

Medical man is kicking ifee machines?...

I am here briefly. Just about to pop out to Tesco's for some lunch.

Heather

Oooo, my first F.O.!

Heather:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I've uploaded another 4 days and made some of the photos in the first 6 days larger.

Hope you enjoy them

Heather

Morning all! Well, my kids are exhausted so they are still sleeping, my DH's flight got cancelled so he is still in DC, and my in-laws are at the hospital, so I have the house to myself and it is soooo quiet!

I just wanted to try to catch up and maybe post a pic..........

What is FO?

How about a pic of Rob at graduation? These were just posted on the Naval Postgraduate School's website, so I thought I'd share........I just can't resist a man in uniform. I know I've said that before......

Sorry if the pic is too big.
RobsGraduation.jpg

Hello Paige i suspect one or two of our lady's i use the term "lady's looselyMay have to be kept under close surveillance when rob has his No2 on.....:rolleyes1
Hope you and the family are all well and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the empty house while you have it...:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Morning all! Well, my kids are exhausted so they are still sleeping, my DH's flight got cancelled so he is still in DC, and my in-laws are at the hospital, so I have the house to myself and it is soooo quiet!

I just wanted to try to catch up and maybe post a pic..........

What is FO?

How about a pic of Rob at graduation? These were just posted on the Naval Postgraduate School's website, so I thought I'd share........I just can't resist a man in uniform. I know I've said that before......

Sorry if the pic is too big.
RobsGraduation.jpg

Great to hear from you. I love the pic. I hope you MIL is doing ok. F.O. is short for Fresh One. Or you can use it how you feel just. :rotfl:

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

I wont swear on here, but b elieve me I want to ! The school meeeting was AGAIN a waste of time and we have now been told to complain in writitng to the board of governors! Hello, we have just met the CHAIR of the governors, and he said he cant do much!????

All we did find out was the boys parent was the ones who complained, they said I said something on the phone to them, which I did not ! believe me, it is soooo stupid. The head teacher wrote the letter on the say so of ONE parent (whos a governor!!!!) not even asking me if this is true or not !

We have pulled Elouise out of the school and the council lady agreed the schools conduct was poor, so she will post out transfer forms today for us for the new school.

Poor Elouise is sooooo confussed!

Please send a pixie dust lorry load, we need it here, my head is about to burst!

Linda - so sorry to hear this.......I was hoping for a better outcome for all of you. Poor little Elouise :sad1: I can only imagine how confused she must be. Take good care of her......hopefully she will think her new school is the best!!!! Here is a load of dust stuff your way.......we are thinking of you....pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter