October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntkg1

<b><font color=blue>Runs with Scissors!!<br><font
Remember when I told you all about that motorcycle accident we witnessed about 1 1/2 weeks ago? Sadly, the man did not make it. :sad2:

Ok...back to work for me. Later guys.:)

What Heather, you don't have your flag designed or your new tattoo?

Flags????? Tattoos????? Your holding out on me Jeff. Thought nothing happens on the repo thread?

Someoe mentioned Dancing Penguins....may fav movie at the moment is Happy Feet. Love the sondtrack!

Heather

Heather your pictures on the KK site have put to bed any lingering thoughts Hazel may have had about doing Alaska..."Bloody hell she looks like she's wearing a whole suitcase of cloths Chris"....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Flags????? Tattoos????? Your holding out on me Jeff. Thought nothing happens on the repo thread?

Someoe mentioned Dancing Penguins....may fav movie at the moment is Happy Feet. Love the sondtrack!

Heather

I have heard that the star of this movie is on our cruise and will be performing every night in Rockin Bar D:laughing:

Who's dressing up for Pirate night?

I'm not sure if we will or not. It's the last thing on our "to-do" list except pack. The kids want to go all out, but I'm not sure yet. It's kind of one of those things. You either go all out, or not at all.

I know My DH and Missy's DH will be dressing up!!!! Missy's DH won best pirate our last cruise!!!!!

Hi Lori, Missy, Scott/Carrie!

What's for lunch today?

Me? It's my usual...Hummus, crackers, yogurt, a truck load of veggies, an apple and water. MMMMMMmmmmmm, yummo!! :sad2:

You really don't want to ask me that question. I eat everything and anything. Scott is heating up a left over burrito for me. It is rice, beans, chicken, pico, and sour cream. I just had 2 baby carrot. I think chips are next on the list.

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

I wont swear on here, but b elieve me I want to ! The school meeeting was AGAIN a waste of time and we have now been told to complain in writitng to the board of governors! Hello, we have just met the CHAIR of the governors, and he said he cant do much!????

All we did find out was the boys parent was the ones who complained, they said I said something on the phone to them, which I did not ! believe me, it is soooo stupid. The head teacher wrote the letter on the say so of ONE parent (whos a governor!!!!) not even asking me if this is true or not !

We have pulled Elouise out of the school and the council lady agreed the schools conduct was poor, so she will post out transfer forms today for us for the new school.

Poor Elouise is sooooo confussed!

Please send a pixie dust lorry load, we need it here, my head is about to burst!

What's for dinner tonight?

Me? Mexi-wraps. (Whole wheat tortilla, vegetarian refried beans, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, RF shredded Provalone, and FF sour cream).

Double Yummo!:banana:

That sounds good but without all the healthy stuff.

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

I wont swear on here, but b elieve me I want to ! The school meeeting was AGAIN a waste of time and we have now been told to complain in writitng to the board of governors! Hello, we have just met the CHAIR of the governors, and he said he cant do much!????

All we did find out was the boys parent was the ones who complained, they said I said something on the phone to them, which I did not ! believe me, it is soooo stupid. The head teacher wrote the letter on the say so of ONE parent (whos a governor!!!!) not even asking me if this is true or not !

We have pulled Elouise out of the school and the council lady agreed the schools conduct was poor, so she will post out transfer forms today for us for the new school.

Please send a pixie dust lorry load, we need it here, my head is about to burst!

Oh Linda, this is so sad. Here's some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for you and your little princess.princess:
I can't believe how they have mistreated you and Elouise. I hope she LOVES her new school and has a fantastic teacher.
Are you going to continue to follow up with this and give them heck? You should.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

It sounds like they are just giving you the run around now. I feel for you. Mackenzie wants to give Elouise a big:hug: and here is a whole bunch of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Oh Linda, this is so sad. Here's some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for you and your little princess.princess:
I can't believe how they have mistreated you and Elouise. I hope she LOVES her new school and has a fantastic teacher.
Are you going to continue to follow up with this and give them heck? You should.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Lori

How about we send Mackenzie and Julia over to Lindy Loo's to teach that boy and the school some stuff.

Who's getting Peso's for Cozumel? Are they really necessary? Beefcake, won't we get ripped off with the exchange rate if we wait until we get to one of those little "exchange huts" in Mexico. Is it better to buy a few here instead?

I won't use a credit card in foreign countries so either I spend my good old American moolah, or use Pesos.

Nancy,

We used US dollars or US Travelers cheques in all the ports, including Cozumel and had no problems!!

Linda,

Oh my, they sure are giving you the run around! I can't believe the crap you are going through! Lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for you guys!!!

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

I wont swear on here, but believe me I want to ! The school meeting was AGAIN a waste of time and we have now been told to complain in writing to the board of governors! Hello, we have just met the CHAIR of the governors, and he said he cant do much!????

All we did find out was the boys parent was the ones who complained, they said I said something on the phone to them, which I did not ! believe me, it is soooo stupid. The head teacher wrote the letter on the say so of ONE parent (who's a governor!!!!) not even asking me if this is true or not !

Poor Elouise is so confused!

Lindy loo you have the Patience of a saint dear and the way you and Wayne have conducted yourself throughout is a lesson to us all...Me, I'd be having a "chat" with the kids father by now....Also the teacher saw fit to write you a letter for simply saying something (allegedly)to the kids parents but choose to take no further action when Elouise was physically assaulted by the boy in the play ground,how does that one work?....Don't let it go love...:mad:

Linda,

So sorry to hear that news.

You've never spoken to the boys parents at all, correct?

This is craziness.

I'm so glad that you're sending E to a new school, best of luck to her
I hope she'll adjust well.

:grouphug: :hug: pixiedust:

Hi late night partner, hope your teeth are feeling better. Thought I would steal a minute while DW is up stairs.

BTW, Chris, what do you do for work that you can also Dis all day?

I know! I know!! He keeps all his "KK Ladies" busy reading his hilarious posts. You're doing a great job Chris. Keep it up!:thumbsup2

Mr 13,000 man

Ohhh! That sooo should have been mine. Well, I guess it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.:hug:

I know My DH and Missy's DH will be dressing up!!!! Missy's DH won best pirate our last cruise!!!!!

Pictures Plz :cheer2:

IM SOOOO MAD!!!

Oh Linda, I was so hoping for better news from you. I'm so sorry it didn't go well again. Here's all that dust stuff you're looking for my friend.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Nancy,

We used US dollars or US Travelers cheques in all the ports, including Cozumel and had no problems!!

I'm thinking we'll do the same. Thanks Cass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter