October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS is TOTALLY into pirates...he was a pirate last Halloween and he still dresses up with his eyepatch, hat, hook, sash etc. at least once a week.

I hear Beef (Jeff) does the same thing.:lmao: :lmao:

By the way, what does FO mean? :confused:

Jen

FO means "Fresh One". If your post lands at the top of a new page you have to declare it by posting "FO" in the second post. So you gotta be quick Jen. There is always someone lurking to steal your FO. :rotfl2:

By the way, what does FO mean? :confused:

Jen,

An FO stands for "Fresh One". The illusive Chris started using the phrase when he'd get a new page.

Now, the way the game works, is if you get the first post on a new page, you need to post FO on the second post. Anything after the second post on that page and it is considered blocked or stolen.

Just a little game we somehow began to play here.

When Chris ever gets back on here, he can explain it better.

QotD: How many posts do you think we will have by the time we sail away on October 20th?

Will we make 30,000 posts? :confused3

I'm going to go with 29,003.

My guess is 29,004 :rotfl:

FO means "Fresh One". If your post lands at the top of a new page you have to declare it by posting "FO" in the second post. So you gotta be quick Jen. There is always someone lurking to steal your FO. :rotfl2:

Or lurking to post the answer to questions before other people get a chance.

The ship docks right at Mallory square, most things are in walking distance but keep in mind that it gets very HOT there!

The HRC in GC is still there as far as I know. We went there in 2003 and it was kid friendly, not at all like the HRC in Vegas.

Rob proposed to me at the HRC in Calgary, but it has since closed. Our "thing" is Hard Rock Cafe's and we visit them everywhere we go. Just be warned, the GC HRC is VERY expensive!!!! I wouldn't order a big meal there! :sad2:

Thanks for the advice on HR. I do remember it being expensive. I think we might just order a few apps a split them.

As for Mallory square I can not find in on the map I am looking at is it near truman annex.

Well, in light of the fact that we will most likely pass 18,000 posts today, I am going to use one of the ones I put up last night.

QotD: How many posts do you think we will have by the time we sail away on October 20th?

Is there a prize for the person who gets nearest?

heather

Cass

First question I have for you is that times at port. I got times of DCL website that are slightly diff then yours. I tend to like your times better. The diff's are DCL as our onboard time for Key west as 7:30 you have 9:30. Then our day at Cosumel DCL has 9:30 to 6:30 you have 10:30 to 10:00.

Is this information that we will get with our paper work before sailing so we can set up our none DCL stuff.

Ok I might be jumping ahead with out reading it all but Cass you have a link for the perfect gift. Are there other companys to order stuff from?

Is there a prize for the person who gets nearest?

heather
How about a group hug? :hug:

I am off to check out Cass's website, finally.

... and that's the last we'll see of her for a few days if she decides to read, look at all the pics, and watch all the videos on there :lmao:

Has anyone here read the whole thing lately, how long does it take to really go through everything Cass has posted on the site?

One of the benefits of being the DH is that I get to see everything as its made, so reading it all from the start, I would say there's 12 to 18hrs of content on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter