October 2012 Code Watch!!!

I couldn't see it on chrome but could on IE. I wonder if it has something to do with cookies- maybe they wanted this to go "new customers" instead of people who already have something booked? Trying to trick the system? lol

No I just tried it on chrome and IE and didnt see it on either. But this morning it was there on chrome but tonight it is gone

No I just tried it on chrome and IE and didnt see it on either. But this morning it was there on chrome but tonight it is gone

MARYJ11!!! I have been thinking about you ALL day! Were you able to get a discount for your stay? The very first thought that came into my head when I saw that discounts had been released this morning was "for the love of all things Holy, please let Mary get something". :rotfl:

No rooms at the Polynesian avaiable for the discount....CM told me to try back again in case it changes.

I know how you feel the only thing available when I called was the suites. If I just go through regular reservations without going to the specials all the rooms are available. So go figure :confused3

MARYJ11!!! I have been thinking about you ALL day! Were you able to get a discount for your stay? The very first thought that came into my head when I saw that discounts had been released this morning was "for the love of all things Holy, please let Mary get something". :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Well I did get a discount for CBR but was trying to do a split stay with the Poly and there are no rooms for the Poly except suites.
Anyway I'am happy I got a discount for CBR :dance3: even if I cant stay at the Poly. I was so surprised to see the discounts for my dates, I could hardly believe my eyes ! :yay

:rotfl2: Well I did get a discount for CBR but was trying to do a split stay with the Poly and there are no rooms for the Poly except suites.
Anyway I'am happy I got a discount for CBR :dance3: even if I cant stay at the Poly. I was so surprised to see the discounts for my dates, I could hardly believe my eyes ! :yay

Yay! Glad you got something! :goodvibes

I have been messing with the room discount reservations on WDW site. Ok if I click for the Poly to arrive October 15-18 nothing is available. But if I click in Oct. 14th-18th standard is available ?? I just wanted to stay at the Poly 15-18 but it is fighting me :rotfl: If I click in Oct 15 -17 standard is available. It just wont let me choose 15-18 :mad:

I have been messing with the room discount reservations on WDW site. Ok if I click for the Poly to arrive October 15-18 nothing is available. But if I click in Oct. 14th-18th standard is available ?? I just wanted to stay at the Poly 15-18 but it is fighting me :rotfl: If I click in Oct 15 -17 standard is available. It just wont let me choose 15-18 :mad:

I had the same issues when trying to book AP rates. It's very strange. Yesterday someone on another thread advised someone to book it, then call the following day to take off the day you don't need. It's worth a try!

Never mind, I misunderstood and thought it would let you book more days than you actually needed. Sorry!

I had the same issues when trying to book AP rates. It's very strange. Yesterday someone on another thread advised someone to book it, then call the following day to take off the day you don't need. It's worth a try!

Never mind, I misunderstood and thought it would let you book more days than you actually needed. Sorry!

Well it will let me book more if I go and use the days I have for the beginning of my stay. It will let me book Oct 14-18 but we planned on being at CBR on the 14th. So maybe If I just book it 14-18 then call back and change the 14th to CBR :confused3

When you book a discount like the one listed above that is a % off your stay. Do you have to be within those windows or just the check in date? I think I remember reading somewhere that your whole trip had to be within the dates, whereas free dining will cover your whole trip as long as you check in during the available dates.

Just checking for next trip :)

When you book a discount like the one listed above that is a % off your stay. Do you have to be within those windows or just the check in date? I think I remember reading somewhere that your whole trip had to be within the dates, whereas free dining will cover your whole trip as long as you check in during the available dates.

Just checking for next trip :)

The date has to be covered to get the percentage off, but each date can have a different rate. So you would just get the discount on the dates that are covered and pay rack rate for the ones that are not. No need for separate reservations, either. The computer figures it out per day within one single reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter