October 2012 Code Watch!!!

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Hi! I don't see an October 2012 Code Watch thread, so I started one!! If there is one, please someone direct me to it & I'll get rid of this one. Thanks!

So I'm hoping for FD to be extending into Oct next year like this year. Just wondering when it will be annouced! However, I'll take any kind of Discount!!! I just want to go to WDW!!! So if anyone knows of any codes that come out for Oct. 2012 just let me know!!!!

Me too! We're going in Oct 2012 with or without a discount, but, any discount would definitely be appreciated!:)

We are in. We are looking at Oct. 14 - 20. We are seriously considering AP. However, we really are only interested in staying at BC or CSR (although so far our fav. we would like something new). We have a baby that will age out after that trip. That will make us a family of 6 not 5 +crib. We will not be able to stay there again unless we seriously upgrade to 2 rooms or suite. I am not eager to do either.

We are going for Halloween 2012!!!!!!!! We will go with or without a discount but it would be SUPERB to get a discount!

Jackie

Thanks Deedeew80,
We will be in southern FL next October for a wedding, and how could we possibly go to Florida without a trip to the World?! So I'm on the look out for a code/discount of some kind for then. Either way, we will be going!

We will be there October 8-16th.
We've never been in October before, so any tips or comments on the month would be great!

Thanks Deedeew80,
We will be in southern FL next October for a wedding, and how could we possibly go to Florida without a trip to the World?! So I'm on the look out for a code/discount of some kind for then. Either way, we will be going!

We will be there October 8-16th.
We've never been in October before, so any tips or comments on the month would be great!

Hi! We too are going whether there is a discount or not!

October is a GREAT time to go, IMO. I have only had once experience going at that time though. We usually have gone in August. Never again! Too hot & crowded! Went in Oct 2008 for our Honeymoon! We loved it! Weather was great. Crowds were great. MNSSHP was a lot of fun! F&W Festival was so yummy!!! We had a great time! Like I said though, only there in Oct that one time. I have heard that the weather could get hot at that time also. Hopefully not the case next year since we will be taking our children for the first time!!! DD will be almost 3 when we go & I will also have a 7mo by then!! We aren't sure of the exact dates yet that we are going. I was shooting for the end of the month, after Columbus Day & Fall Breaks. But I'm also on the look out for FD or other discounts, which could effect when we go. Hopefully something comes out for us soon!!!!

We're either going back in mid-October or the end of September/early October depending on discounts. All the blackout dates this year have me a little concerned about going in the middle of October although, if there aren't any discounts we might just try renting DVC points.

Hi! We too are going whether there is a discount or not!

October is a GREAT time to go, IMO. I have only had once experience going at that time though. We usually have gone in August. Never again! Too hot & crowded! Went in Oct 2008 for our Honeymoon! We loved it! Weather was great. Crowds were great. MNSSHP was a lot of fun! F&W Festival was so yummy!!! We had a great time! Like I said though, only there in Oct that one time. I have heard that the weather could get hot at that time also. Hopefully not the case next year since we will be taking our children for the first time!!! DD will be almost 3 when we go & I will also have a 7mo by then!! We aren't sure of the exact dates yet that we are going. I was shooting for the end of the month, after Columbus Day & Fall Breaks. But I'm also on the look out for FD or other discounts, which could effect when we go. Hopefully something comes out for us soon!!!!

Thanks so much for the info. We have done May for several years, but last year we went in September for free dining and to see my brother's new baby be born. I will never go in September again! It was so hot and humid and the love bugs were all over. I can get over the bugs, but it was just way too hot. Im hoping that the weather cools down some. Unfortunately, we didn't get to choose when in October we want to go since our trip is based around a wedding. It does fall during my kids fall break, but between fall breaks, MNSSHP, and F&W, I'm afraid we are in for the biggest crows we have seen, and that bums me out. Anyone notice that F&W causes more crowds than normal for fall? Or do the crowds mostly stay at EPCOT?

Hi all. Just joined the forums this morning and this is my maiden voyage. My family and I also plan on going next October. Looking at oct 10-18, but I too am concerned about not getting FD. We have 7 kids so the FD is a big deal and we already have to get two rooms. I will be subscribing to this thread and lol forward to the info for all of us who are going next year. I would like to ask one question here. Should I book the rooms now? Or wait for the codes? Thanks.

really hoping for free dining or at least a room discount. Looking forward to the Not So Scary Party!!

We'll be there from Sept 30- October 10, 2012!!!

Booked at POP but hoping for a PIN or a deal to maybe switch resorts or if not add the free dining.

:surfweb:

Thinking about going the last week of October and hoping for free dining or a room discount.

We too are going toward the end of October 2012 & are hoping for free dining again. I think we are going to book a short October 2011 next week because of the free dining offer. We can't decide which moderate resort would be best for this year. Maybe when we are there this year we will get a bounce back offer for next year? Maybe we will see some of you there.

I'm in for October 2012 (probably 12-20, but nothing's booked yet)! We'll be taking our DD on her first Disney vacation - she'll be 4. FIL is also joining us, and we'll be at the FW Cabins.

We honeymooned at WL in October 1997 - it was Fabulous! Perfect weather, low crowds, and all the Disney magic we could ask for. Hoping for another great fall visit - and free dining or a discount would make it perfect.

we are going mid-oct 2012 no matter what....but saving a little cash is just an added pixie-dust!:cloud9:

We will be at WDW next Oct also for a wedding. Seems like quite a few peeps are planning trips for that time also. May be a bit more crowded than we were all hoping then.

Jennie

I was just pricing a trip for next October 6th to 13th. Price was $8300 for the three of us!! That's alot more than last Feb. when we went last. We want Poly lagoon view club level, 8 day hoppers and dining again. I am definitely going to need a discount. I am hoping for the buy 4 get 3 free room deals. We've used that each of the last 2 years. I don't care for free dining because it just makes the restaurants even more crowded. Any ideas when those discounts might be released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter