October 2012 Code Watch!!!

Code H8J

15-20% select values
20-25% select Mods
25-30% select Deluxe

Thank you so much - are there certain dates for it? It is so weird that it is not showing up when I go onto my Disney page. I logged out, refreshed and it still is not there. It just says Fall discounts are here and nothing else except fall free dining dates....

I can't get them to pull up again. I did see it right as they were posted, but haven't been able to get it up again on 3 different computers. Have cleared out the computer and refreshed, still not showing. But it is a good code- I called and used it to book 2 POR rooms

have you tried a different browser? I couldn't get it to show on chrome. But I can see it on IE and firefox. Also I can see it on my iphone.

I am so frustrated with this discount process. We booked back in February which I thought was early enough but the Garden Wing room at the Contemporary that we wanted wasn't available. So we booked Theme Park View room (all that was available) hoping for discount of FD or room discount to offset cost. No FD for our dates (10/13-10/22) and now Theme Park View rooms are excluded from room discount. Haven't gotten any pins at all.

Grr!!!:headache:

cut and pasted from the site

Save Up to 30% at Select Disney Resort Hotels this Fall!
With great rates at Disney Resort hotels this fall—as well as typically cooler weather and smaller crowds—now's the perfect time to plan a fun-filled family vacation in the middle of the magic! Save up to 30% at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights September 30, 2012 through November 16, 2012 and November 24, 2012 through December 22, 2012.

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Book by September 29, 2012.
See Important Details. Check Availability
Book online, call (407) 939-1315† or call your Travel Agent. Be sure to mention the booking code H8J when calling.

Guest Benefits at Disney Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotel Guests enjoy a variety of perks, including:

Complimentary parking and transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—giving you the flexibility to come and go from the parks as you please (valid park admission required)—and complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express.
Extra Magic Hours—each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
Access to entertaining amenities at Disney Resort hotels, like pools with slides, activity programs and restaurants.

Important Details
No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas. Offer is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard rooms. If interested in suites, please call.

Other room types available at varying rates.

I am so frustrated with this discount process. We booked back in February which I thought was early enough but the Garden Wing room at the Contemporary that we wanted wasn't available. So we booked Theme Park View room (all that was available) hoping for discount of FD or room discount to offset cost. No FD for our dates (10/13-10/22) and now Theme Park View rooms are excluded from room discount. Haven't gotten any pins at all.

Grr!!!:headache:

I feel your pain - we couldnt get FD when it was released, and now the GF is totally (according to the WDW site) booked for our week, so no room discount either! This is the second time (last year, too - different week) we've had to pay rack rate. It's extremely frustrating.

:headache:

Not good for me...nothing available in the Epcot resorts and the AAA rate for POFQ is much better than the 5% WDW is giving on that resort.

THe CM did say that FL resident discounts will be released very soon and they might be better than this discount

Finally got thru. Discount applied. 4 nights at Ft Wilderness cabins - total saved $357.42. 2 weeks ago I got a sale price applied to my flight and saved $400. Also my car rental went down $70 so I am so happy for all this money saved.

Love reading the disboards.....

No rooms at the Polynesian avaiable for the discount....CM told me to try back again in case it changes.

Finally got thru. Discount applied. 4 nights at Ft Wilderness cabins - total saved $357.42. 2 weeks ago I got a sale price applied to my flight and saved $400. Also my car rental went down $70 so I am so happy for all this money saved.

Love reading the disboards.....

Well, I just called to apply the new fall discount. The CM told me that we would pay more with this discount than the PIN we are currently using. I thought our PIN was only 20% off, but I guess it was more than that. We are staying deluxe so I figured 25-30% would help even more, but she said we would owe more & just keep the PIN code we have.
I may call again later to speak w/another CM just to make sure. When I priced out the trip & then added the PIN, it was about 20% off so I am a little confused.
BTW, she didn't even ask for the fall disc code. Maybe she priced it out w/free dining.

Well, I just called to apply the new fall discount. The CM told me that we would pay more with this discount than the PIN we are currently using. I thought our PIN was only 20% off, but I guess it was more than that. We are staying deluxe so I figured 25-30% would help even more, but she said we would owe more & just keep the PIN code we have.
I may call again later to speak w/another CM just to make sure. When I priced out the trip & then added the PIN, it was about 20% off so I am a little confused.
BTW, she didn't even ask for the fall disc code. Maybe she priced it out w/free dining.

It could have something to do with your tickets. If you booked prior to the ticket increase, changing your booking to a new code would require you to pay the new tickets prices. Perhaps that is why???

That happened to me this morning...my AAA rate is cheaper than the rate that was released...the POFQ is only 5% with the WDW discount. The CM said it is up to 25-30% off, doesnt mean that is the set discount, could be less.

Offer Details:
Book by Sept. 29, 2012, for stays most nights Sept. 30 – Oct. 6, Oct. 14-20, Oct. 28 – Nov. 3, Nov. 11-16, Nov. 24 – Dec. 1 and Dec. 10-22, 2012, and:
• Save 25% at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
• Save 20% at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort
• Save 15% at Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms)

Book by Sept. 29, 2012, for stays most nights Oct. 7-13, Oct. 21-27, Nov. 4-10 and Dec. 2-9, 2012, and:
• Save 20% at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
• Save 15% at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort
• Save 5% at Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms)

Book by Sept. 29, 2012, for stays most nights Sept. 30 – Oct. 6, Oct. 14-20, Oct. 28 – Nov. 3, Nov. 11-17, Nov. 24 – Dec. 1 and Dec. 10-22, 2012, and:
• Save 30% at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Villas, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View Rooms & 1-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House), Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort
• Save 20% at Disney's Contemporary Resort (excludes Magic Kingdom® Park View Rooms), Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level and 2-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House)

Book by Sept. 29, 2012, for stays most nights Oct. 7-13, Oct. 21-27, Nov. 4-10, Nov. 18-19 and Dec. 2-9, 2012, and:
• Save 25% at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Villas, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View Rooms & 1-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House), Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort
• Save 15% at Disney's Contemporary Resort (excludes Magic Kingdom® Park View Rooms), Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level and 2-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House)

These are not coded, but rather General Public offering that was just released as "FALL DISCOUNTS".

kddisney502 said:
have you tried a different browser? I couldn't get it to show on chrome. But I can see it on IE and firefox. Also I can see it on my iphone.

I couldn't see it on chrome but could on IE. I wonder if it has something to do with cookies- maybe they wanted this to go "new customers" instead of people who already have something booked? Trying to trick the system? lol

Now that I have seen the whole offer, I understand why it would cost us more than our PIN. 1st, the room we have booked (AKL CL) gets 20% off which is what we already have. Then add the ticket price increase which is why we would owe more.

Not sure if anyone is going Oct 14-20 but if you are I hope this helps. I received an email from my TA today and was advised that a room only discount was released for this week. I am staying at POP and am not sure what the discount is, was just told that I will be receiving a $78.31 refund as my trip has already been paid off. I was also told that I wouldn't have known about this if I booked by myself. So if anyone is booked that week call and see what is available.

Hope this helps seeing we aren't lucky enough to get free dining.

NEVERMIND, I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I DIDN'T READ ALL THE POSTS AND JUST NOTICED IT WAS POSTED THIS MORNING. :(

Obviously, by reading the previous posts, you would definitely have found out about this. The TA must be really trying to sell her/himself to say you would never have gotten this discount w/o their service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter