Oct 30 and Nov 3, 2011 - B2B Dream- Viva La Nanahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas! It's a nice day today here in Orlando. I refuse to attempt the parks today. I hope Santa was good to everybody.

Afternoon:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.....mine was good. But glad its over...

I cant belive I have to go back to work tomorrow. I was off since wednesday. Where did that time go?????

later
denise:banana:

Morning Everyone:wave:

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Just a few more days and we could say we are going on the Disney Dream next year!!!!:cool1:

FrigulettoEA - I can't imagine how crazy the parks are this week. I would never go during the holidays. DL usually get to capacity most of this week too, of course it's much smaller but that's still a lot of people. I hate the parks when they are busy never mind filled to capacity.

Denise - he is Army. I'll try to find out where he is stationed.

Hope your feeling better.
She is stationed at Ft. Carson, in colorado springs......is he airforce? There is a airforce base not far from ft. Carson.....he could possible be stationed there.

Just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS have a safe holilday.

Denise

Yep that is where he is stationed too.

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Can't believe 2009 is almost over, but the good news is we are getting closer to our cruise! Enjoy your day

Christine:

Give him my daughters name and see if he knows her......chances are that he dosnt, the base is huge, but you never know.

Heather Sudeikis

Yep your right......I cant wait to start saying were cruising in a year.....its soooo exciting. I actually just changed cabins....looking at the pic of the new ship, were our original cabin was located, it looked like it could poss be an obstructed view from our veranda...so I called Disney yesterday and moved us....so we are now on deck 6 cabin 6576.....the crazy thing is that was our cabin number last year on the Magic.....

But I am getting very excited about going.

gotta run
denise:banana::banana:

Oh one more thing.... were you able to convience any of the bff's to come along on this cruise?

Christine:

Give him my daughters name and see if he knows her......chances are that he dosnt, the base is huge, but you never know.

Heather Sudeikis

Yep your right......I cant wait to start saying were cruising in a year.....its soooo exciting. I actually just changed cabins....looking at the pic of the new ship, were our original cabin was located, it looked like it could poss be an obstructed view from our veranda...so I called Disney yesterday and moved us....so we are now on deck 6 cabin 6576.....the crazy thing is that was our cabin number last year on the Magic.....

But I am getting very excited about going.

gotta run

Oh one more thing.... were you able to convience any of the bff's to come along on this cruise?

Not yet but I'll keep trying.

keep tryin we need a little mini meet!!!

well its snowing again....I guess the 12 inches of snow we got after christmas just wasnt enough.....

have a good new years.....

denise:banana::banana::banana:

Oh for the love of pete, Denise..... I guess if you twist me and the woo's arm---we'll go along.

Maybe us too!! Will know this September.:thumbsup2

Nanaheads live on!!

Invite all the nanaheads you know and we'll see what happens??

Kathy

We most likely will be cruisin with all of you! Plan on booking on Monday!

Welcome Tink:

Looking forward to getting to know you better before the cruise.

A few of us have cruised together before.....but we love adding new people to our "bunch".

Hope everyone had a great new year!!!

Denise:banana::banana:

Thanks! We have cruised on the Wonder for Halloween before, it's a blast! We are traveling with family, if they all follow through:laughing: I can't wait for the new ship! We did move our cruise back a year just so we could go. It's me, DH, DD-12, DS-10, DD-9, DS-7, DD-5(at the time of the cruise)Anyone else have kids coming along?

Welcome Tink.... we're new here too. We only have furry children and although we told them they were going on the cruise, its the doggie day care center for them.

Morning:

Well just adults cruising here.....I'm working on trying to get my daughter and my grandaughter along with hopefully by then her husband and his daughter to come along also.....I'm working on them, however, they are military and its hard for them to commit this far out. But I think, my daughter is leaning on coming along at this point. If she does the baby will only to 2 1/2 at cruise time.

I'm excited about the new ship also.....I was going to hold out until 2012 and just do a 7 day on the fantasy, but figured I could alway re-book on board for 2012.....so here I am....:cheer2:

Denise/Wally:banana:

Welcome Tink.... we're new here too. We only have furry children and although we told them they were going on the cruise, its the doggie day care center for them.

So how did the kids do at day care while your were gone on your last cruise?

I'm not sure what I will do with Jack this time. Normally my son would be home to take care of him, but since, he owns his own place and has his own dog, I may have to put jack into doggie day care. But he's so old and we never had to do this before, I dont know how well he will do or handle it.

We did that to our last dog when he was up in years, it wasnt good when we picked he up a week later. he was skinny and couldnt bark, as his voice was gone from barking so much while he was there. It was really sad. So I am having doubts about Jack.
But since he just turned 10 who knows, I think he is on borrowed time at this point....:confused3....I'll worry about that more when the time gets closer....

Denise,

I dont know if you have Fetch Pet care in your area but they are pretty much nationwide and still growing.
Go to Fetchpetcare.com and check it out.
They are a bit spendy but so great with the dogs.

They are licensed, and have had back ground checks and have had dog training too. They dog sit in their home.
You tell them all about your dogs quirks, likes and dislikes and they follow through. Our sitters are wonderful. The dogs love them and after the first afternoon we left them as a trial, the dogs ran right up to them the next time without hesitation.
If you ask they will even send you a daily report on line and photos so you can check on Jack.

We left ours 2 or 3 times for a day, then an over night stay a couple of times and had NO problems when we were gone.

Before that we had so many worries about them. Now I cruise with confidence my girls are getting love and walks, plus alll the attention they can handle. They even let them sleep in bed with them if they want to.

No cages, just a dog friendly house with a dog friendly yard to play in too.
So much nicer than a kennel.

If you dont have them, google doggie day care in your area and look for home care. Take Jack with you when you go to check places out. If people truly love dogs he will sense that and be comfortable with them and his surroundings. Then do trial stays. His attitude when you tak ehim back will be a good clue about the care he receives.

ask for references. Just like you would for child care.
There are so many out there that are better than kennels for dogs who ahve never been to one.

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter