Oct 30 and Nov 3, 2011 - B2B Dream- Viva La Nanahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone :wave:

Hope you had a good weekend.

It's a very sad week, for the last two years at this time I was preparing to go on a Disney cruise. We decided to go to WDW this year (and am glad I did) but I'm still going to be very depressed watching the ship leave without me on Saturday.

Morning Everyone! We were supposed to be on the Magic last week and after reading about the fires and delays I really have to say I'm Thankful we changed that cruise to the Dream! A few more days closer!

Morning Everyone! We were supposed to be on the Magic last week and after reading about the fires and delays I really have to say I'm Thankful we changed that cruise to the Dream! A few more days closer!

What fires and delays:scared1:? I have been on the boards for the last 4 days.

Glad you changed are are coming with us.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

We got the house all decorated and did a little shoppin...but not on Friday. Although I got some great deals on-line.

I also got a Sailor Mickey from Macy's, I think I might bring him to my office. Just looking at him gets me excited for our cruise.

Yeah, on the Magic, it wasn't really a fire, but black smoke I guess and lost an engine. Plus they had to take down the stabalizers, rough seas and late arrival to Castaway Cay. I would have understood, but this is our first time on the east coast cruise and so having less time at CC would have been disappointing. I can't wait until our cruise - but boy oh boy it can't come soon enough!!

I haven't started Xmas shopping yet, that's this weekend. Usually by this time I'm done and my cards are out but with furloughs I haven't gotten into the mood yet, things will change soon, I hope!!!

Happy Wednesday. Only 696 till we leave!

Yeah, on the Magic, it wasn't really a fire, but black smoke I guess and lost an engine. Plus they had to take down the stabalizers, rough seas and late arrival to Castaway Cay. I would have understood, but this is our first time on the east coast cruise and so having less time at CC would have been disappointing. I can't wait until our cruise - but boy oh boy it can't come soon enough!!

I haven't started Xmas shopping yet, that's this weekend. Usually by this time I'm done and my cards are out but with furloughs I haven't gotten into the mood yet, things will change soon, I hope!!!

Happy Wednesday. Only 696 till we leave!

I totally understand, we actually decided to not exchange gifts with anyone this year:sad1:. We just couldn't spend the money this year. I am hoping it get better soon too.

Wow, that's crazy about the Magic. I'll have to go back and read the posts. There isn't enough time on Castaway Cay as it is, I would be upset about having even less time too. Although I like our cruise (the Oct 31st 4-night) because Castaway Cay is not on the last day so you can spend all day there and not have to worry about packing before dinner. All my other cruises CC was on the last day so we usually went back on the ship by 3pm so we could pack,get our luggage out before dinner and go to pub night (not to be missed).

Hey Christine:

I didnt know that you started this thread...:woohoo::woohoo:

I have been obsessed at looking at all the pictures of the ship.....I cant wait..
What level did you book on? Im 5 forward w/veranda.....
see ya on the other thread.

Denise:banana::banana:

Hey Christine:

I didnt know that you started this thread...:woohoo::woohoo:

I have been obsessed at looking at all the pictures of the ship.....I cant wait..
What level did you book on? Im 5 forward w/veranda.....
see ya on the other thread.

I know, I can't wait till they release more pictures and info.

I'm in a 5C on Deck 7.

Only 684 days :eek:

I know, I can't wait till they release more pictures and info.

I'm in a 5C on Deck 7.

Only 684 days :eek:

yes, but do you know how fast that time will go.....
I'm still trying to convience my daughter to come along with the baby....plus my son and his girlfriend. He keeps telling me he wants to go to Amsterdam:confused3 I just dont understand why anyone would pick some crazy country over a disney cruise??? both my kids somehow got missed on the disney gene......and belive me, when they were little I drummed all this stuff into their heads......now I have Izzy and its her turn, hopefully the disney gene hit her...:rotfl:

Afternoon all:

Just popping in to say hello.....
tryin to keep the post's up.....after all we are a day closer to the cruise;)

Denise

I'm here. I check in every few days or so to see if anything is new. Lately I've been busy packing. We fly out Monday to spend 2 weeks in Orlando. I started the disney brain washing process on the kids early. lol It worked! It would be nice if they released more pictures of the ship. I'm getting tired of looking at the same ones. We are on 2 connecting cabins on deck 10 aft cat 5a? b? c?. The kids like running up for hot chocolate in the morning.

Glad the brainwashing worked on your kids.....still trying to figure out what happened to mine:lmao: Altho they loved going to Disney, love the parks and had a great time when we took them (way back when)...they didnt have any desire to go back as they became young adults.
But now, with my first grandaughter.......well I already told my daughter that I was going to brainwash Izzy with Disney......:thumbsup2 But my daughter now seems more open to going back to the parks (when Izzy is a little older) and even cruising.
My daughter is in the military so its hard to pin her down about making any plans for the future....it's pretty much last minute with them. If she is in the states in 2011 I think she will book the cruise. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
My son on the other hand......well that's a whole other story!!!:laughing:

Have a great trip talk with you when you get back.

Denise:banana:

Morning all:

Ok I finally received some good news from my daughter.
She will not be getting deployed!!:cheer2: She finally received word the other day, that her orders were cancelled, she will be staying and overseeing things at the base. I am so happy for her. She did not want to go and leave the baby. Now the down side to this is, she was planning on coming home in January with the baby, but the "new" job starts Jan. 4th so she cant leave. So, I just told her dont worry we can work around that issue, but I am thrilled that she will stay stateside. If she went, this would have been her 4th deployment.
So I guess I have to start checking airfares and see when my next trip to Colorado will be:thumbsup2

Morning all:

Ok I finally received some good news from my daughter.
She will not be getting deployed!!:cheer2: She finally received word the other day, that her orders were cancelled, she will be staying and overseeing things at the base. I am so happy for her. She did not want to go and leave the baby. Now the down side to this is, she was planning on coming home in January with the baby, but the "new" job starts Jan. 4th so she cant leave. So, I just told her dont worry we can work around that issue, but I am thrilled that she will stay stateside. If she went, this would have been her 4th deployment.
So I guess I have to start checking airfares and see when my next trip to Colorado will be:thumbsup2

:cheer2:That's great news:cheer2: Where is she stationed? A guy at works son just got his orderes cancelled too, he is a helicoper pilot stationed in CO.

Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been sick and my in-laws came in early.

Hope everyone has a very happy and save holiday.

:cheer2:That's great news:cheer2: Where is she stationed? A guy at works son just got his orderes cancelled too, he is a helicoper pilot stationed in CO.

Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been sick and my in-laws came in early.

Hope everyone has a very happy and save holiday.

Hope your feeling better.
She is stationed at Ft. Carson, in colorado springs......is he airforce? There is a airforce base not far from ft. Carson.....he could possible be stationed there.

Just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS have a safe holilday.

Denise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter