Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western (PART 2)

I hope everyone had a great holiday! WE decided as a family to not go on the MR but to go on the Dream instead Halloween again! I wonder if we can squeeze a MNSSHP. Funny how my opinion changed!

HI Everybody,

I just got an email from Joanie (sssteele). She was able to attach the group photo taken in the atrium. I uploaded the photo to my website so you can now download the high resolution version.

http://www.jeffreylangdon.com/MNSSHC_Atrium.jpg

Update: Joanie sent me another group photo

http://www.jeffreylangdon.com/MNSSHC_Atrium2.jpg

You can click on the link to view it, but the high resolution photo is probably too large to view in your web browser so you are better off downloading it so you can print it out. The file size is large enough to easily get a good quality 8 x 10 photo.

Download instructions:

1. Place you mouse cursor over the link to the photo.
2. Right mouse click on the link
3. Left click on the menu option "Save Target As..."
4. You should be prompted to save the file named, "MNSSHC_Atrium.jpg".

Enjoy

Jeff

Hello everyone.....hope everyone had a great New Year's!!!

Does anyone happen to remember what the name of the teen club on Deck 2 is called. Didn't the name change from Ocean Quest to something else...I thought maybe Vibe. I could have sworn the name changed but now I am sort of doubting what I thought I saw!!!

MJ

Thought I'd post this here as this page might be usable for any Diser in the photo. If anyone would like this scrap page, just pm me with your email and I'll email you the full file. :) It was made with thanks to ssanders for letting me use his helmsman Mickey photo and atrium photo. I removed the background, to get the effect I wanted. :thumbsup2

Atriumbackground.jpg
[/IMG]

Judy -- When did you change your Dis Name?!?!

Your scrapbooking pages look awesome -- I've been following them on facebook! And yes, I'd love to have a copy of our Dis Group one -- you've got my email!

Wow! I am always in awe of the pixiedust: are able to create with a computer and some photos. Your scrapbooks must be something to see.

I'm sure I missed this along the way, but what cruises are you all booked for or looking into. We booked the "dummy" for 12/10/11, but not sure if we will actually cruise then. Now also looking at 3 night on the Dream for 12/01/11 with Florida DVC friends.

Hope you are all well and done digging out of the snow. Maybe just temporary, as it looks like more on the way soon.

Ours next one is a Dream cruise on April 15, 2012. April vacation here in Massachusetts.

We've had over 60 inches of snow here in January. It's kind of crazy. Sure making me think a lot of relocating to Florida in the very near future.

Hope everyone is well!

Judy...fantastic! Of course I want it too! nenner1 at yahoo! Thanks!!!:goodvibes

Joanie and Sam- Howdy strangers!! :wave:

We have a dummy booked but are looking at Sept/Oct 2012 for our next DCL cruise...that would be on the Fantasy. Of course we also have RCCL Allure of the Seas this Sept.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm dying to sneak on the Dream sometime before 2012. Wish we could pull off a quickie cruise, but I'm guessing there won't be many FL Res rates available for awhile! :rolleyes1

Joanie - We are doing the 7 day Fantasy on 8/25/12 will some of the 10/30/10 Disers.

We are also booked on the 3 day Dream on 12/1/11, but I don't know if we are going to take it or keep shifting it to a date in 2013. On one hand, DH's birthday is 12/3, but the kids have school then. I have thought about taking it anyway without them, but not sure yet if I could handle the guilt!

Joanie, all 4 of us are also booked with a handful of others on that Aug 25th, 2012 Fantasy Cruise. I'm also booked on the Dream for 9/11/11 with Tim for a MOMMY & ME TRIP. We're doing a B2B on that one!

Man I really wish Janet and I could Join you but it really looks like it will be 2013 before we can cruise or for that matter vaction again. My very awesome grandson is still living with us and his care is not free as those of you with kids are well aware of. He is very active (theater, Debate, And several other school activities) and I expect that he will make a name for himself one day. I just pray that it is a positive one.

All kidding aside he really is a great kid. Has not given me any trouble at all. Wish I could give him the world but it just isn't mine to give to him. Still cannot figure out why his mother (my daughter) kicked him out.

I will just need to live through those who are going and rest on the fact that once Austin takes flight that I will know I had a part in giving him his purpose in life. I will see you all some other day somewhere. Lois

Joanie, Steve and I are doing an adults only 3 night Dream on 5/19, an 8/16 Dream cruise with Pudo, and the 8/25/12 Fantasy with a bunch of people from our 10/30 Magic cruise. Do consider joining us...the more the merrier!!!!

And to Lois: sounds like you are one awesome grandmother!!!!

Hey everyone:

We've (Nenner1, the kids and I) finally moved our dummy date to the Fantasy!! :goodvibesWe'll be sailing 9-22-2012 for a 7 night Eastern. We wanted to join those of you who rebooked to the Aug 25, 2012, but it was a bit too pricey.:sad2: The price was much less $$ for 9-22. For those of you who don't know yet, you can now book the Fantasy through the end of 2012. You actually have to call DCL to make the reservation, or contact your TA, as they have not opened it up on-line as of yet. We would love to have some of you join us!! Anyone???:confused3

Ron

Hey everyone:

We've (Nenner1, the kids and I) finally moved our dummy date to the Fantasy!! :goodvibesWe'll be sailing 9-22-2012 for a 7 night Eastern. We wanted to join those of you who rebooked to the Aug 25, 2012, but it was a bit too pricey.:sad2: The price was much less $$ for 9-22. For those of you who don't know yet, you can now book the Fantasy through the end of 2012. You actually have to call DCL to make the reservation, or contact your TA, as they have not opened it up on-line as of yet. We would love to have some of you join us!! Anyone???:confused3

Ron

Agreed! Come on down! Great room choices still available, cheap prices! :lmao:

Hey everyone:

Ron

I just happened :rolleyes: to be on the phone with Disney just after they opened Oct-Dec 2012 on the Fantasy.

It really took a toll on my Freshman to miss school on the October cruise. The teachers didn't give her all her assignments and it took a few weeks to sort it all out. Her high school is set up in blocks of 4. They double up so missing 2 weeks of classes was like missing 4 weeks. She will be a Junior 2012/2013.

So, we considered 12/22 and 12/15 and ended up booking the Fantasy for 12/15/2012, the day after they get out of school. It will only conflict with the Basketball pre-season tournaments. And of the 2 we were considering, the pricing was fantastic!

Linda

I just got an email from sssteele. Not sure if this is legit. Anybody else get one? Thanks, Jeff

Hi,

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in United Kingdom for a program, I'm presently in now and am having some difficulties here because i lost my small bag, right now i don't have anything with me,all cash,credit card and cell phone are gone on my way to the hotel where i stay,I want you to assist me with a loan to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know immediately.i can send you the info for the wire of the money to save me from the embarrassment of not being able to cover the bills asap.

I'm freaked out at the moment.

Thanks

Samuel Steele

I just got an email from sssteele. Not sure if this is legit. Anybody else get one? Thanks, Jeff

It sounds exactly like an email we received from a friend when his account was hacked.
sssteele just posted something on the boards on Friday. I'd lean towards a scam for money.
Sheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter