Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western (PART 2)

Canada day tomorrow. Not sure what you are celebrating, but hope it's great.

Hope all here in the USA have a wonderful 4th of July! How many hot dogs do we think will be consumed over the next 4 days?

Any of you at the World or sailing with the Mouse for the holiday?

Careful with the fireworks at home...stay safe.

It is always so awesome to see people post on this thread. It's been awhile since we were all on the same ship. Thank you to all that keep us updated! While I don't always post, I always read and am thankful that people still keep in touch.

Linda

We celebrate an our anniversary on Canada day. :goodvibes Missy and I were married 9 years ago today in Walt Disney World at the Wedding Pavilion by the Grand Floridian. We really enjoyed riding in Cinderella's glass coach and waving to the passersby.

By the way, we are sailing on the Dream on 08/16. I booked the Royal Suite, so we'll be taking lots of pictures.

Hope everyone is well.

We celebrate an our anniversary on Canada day. :goodvibes

By the way, we are sailing on the Dream on 08/16. I booked the Royal Suite, so we'll be taking lots of pictures.

Hope everyone is well.

HAPPY :hug: ANNIVERSARY!

We are booked on the Dream on 12/01/11. Only a 3 day, but sailing with friends, and better than nothing. Also thinking about moving a 7 we have booked later in December to cruise Neener and family have scheduled for September of '12. :dance3:

Hope all here in the USA have a wonderful 4th of July! How many hot dogs do we think will be consumed over the next 4 days?

Any of you at the World or sailing with the Mouse for the holiday?

Careful with the fireworks at home...stay safe.

Not this weekend, but we leave for Orlando on July 8th. We are staying off property this time, but will spend at least 2 or 3 days of the week at WDW.

We celebrate an our anniversary on Canada day. :goodvibes Missy and I were married 9 years ago today in Walt Disney World at the Wedding Pavilion by the Grand Floridian. We really enjoyed riding in Cinderella's glass coach and waving to the passersby.

Hope everyone is well.

Jeff, I would definitely love to see pics of the Suite!

Happy Anniversary, Jeff & Missy!

Our Thanksgiving trip is still a secret (over a month now, that's got to be a record for me!), but I'm still anxious that I'm going to spill the beans. A couple times I've had something on the tip of my tongue and managed to turn it around. Whew...

I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!

We changed our December, 2011 "dummy" cruise that we booked last year on the Halloween cruise. We are now booked on the 9/22/12 Fantasy cruise! I guess we're assured of knowing some of our cruise mates ahead of time. ;)
Sam

We are on Nov 3, 2012 Fantasy
oh
and DW and I with another couple are going to Aulani in Feb :cool1:

Hi everyone! Hope this post finds you all well! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to let you know I finally started my new TR. It will compare and contrast the RCCL Dreamworks Experience aboard Allure of the Seas to the similar experience aboard DCL. If you have heard about it and wanted to learn more, or to just follow along with us on our last cruise experience do check it out:

Shrek Takes on Mickey: The Dreamworks Experience aboard Allure of the Seas 9/18-25

Hope you like! :goodvibes

Take care, Jen :)

Just wanted to let you know I finally started my new TR. It will compare and contrast the RCCL Dreamworks Experience aboard Allure of the Seas to the similar experience aboard DCL. If you have heard about it and wanted to learn more, or to just follow along with us on our last cruise experience do check it out:

Shrek Takes on Mickey: The Dreamworks Experience aboard Allure of the Seas 9/18-25

Jen, I'm in. Subscribing to your new thread now.:thumbsup2

:yay:I've been watching for this. Anxious to hear all about the cruise and how ships compare. Doing our 1st RCI soon, but on Voyager of the Seas. Not really in the same league, I think, since Voyager is much older and it's been a while since it's had any upgrades.

I haven't had time to read Jen's trip report, but hope to do so soon.

We really loved our RCI cruise...only few things I would like to see done differently. Voyager was very nice, showing a bit of age, but due for dry dock before too long. The crew couldn't have been nicer, and we actually booked a future cruise with them.

Preparing right now for our 1st cruise on the Disney Dream. Only 3 nights, but friends "twisted our arm" :rolleyes1 (same ones who did that regarding ABD-Viva Italia trip). Wish I could write a trip report myself, but don't think I have the skills required for that kind of thing.

Hope you are all well, and enjoying "smooth sailing".

Welcome back Joanie and Sam- can't wait to hear more about your ABD trip in Europe and your cruise and now the Dream!!! Have an awesome time!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter