Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western (PART 2)

Joanie and Sam sent a GREAT two of the Atrium photos via SNAPFISH. You can't download from snapfish so I had to order the prints. I just received those in the mail today. I'll try scanning it tomorrow, then uploading it to my 4 shared account, and post the link here. If the quality of the scan doesn't turn out very well, I'll ask Joanie to email me the file directly, but I think it should turn out ok, do you think? I'll see if there is a way to share the photos with you all from the Snap Fish site. I've not used it before this. :)

Joanie and Sam sent a GREAT two of the Atrium photos via SNAPFISH. You can't download from snapfish so I had to order the prints. I just received those in the mail today. I'll try scanning it tomorrow, then uploading it to my 4 shared account, and post the link here. If the quality of the scan doesn't turn out very well, I'll ask Joanie to email me the file directly, but I think it should turn out ok, do you think? I'll see if there is a way to share the photos with you all from the Snap Fish site. I've not used it before this. :)

Scanning the photos should work well; I was hoping to get the original files. I can upload them to my website and then provide a link so that everybody can have access. I'll send a PM to Joanie, perhaps she can email them to me one at a time.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ah, I figured the Snapfish ones must have been Joanie and Sam's-some great shots there!

I would prefer a digital copy to ordering a print myself so if any of you are able to get any of them either by scanning or email, let me know! Or else I will get some prints coming too! Haha! :goodvibes

Jeff let me know how you prefer to get the pics, I have a lot too-especially of Captain Marvins day, some Dis Meet, some ToT, some Nachi. If you want me to email them I can do so in batches of about 20 to 25. :thumbsup2

How cool! Were there two little boys in your party? They look to be about 6 and 8? If so I have video of them going down the slide! :rotfl2:

That was a whole lot of fun!:goodvibes

Yes!! Here is a pic of the kids with us...

If you have video that would be cool!!! Were you guys there for the "dance competition" inside.....whoa....very interesting displays of dance moves....LOL!!!

MJ

Is this your family at the table behind us at PC for embarkation lunch? In the pic is our my friend and her son and my niece. We were at the large table in PC for embarkation lunch.

And here she is with Brent on Halloween...don't they make a cute couple!!! LOL!!!

MJ

Ah, I figured the Snapfish ones must have been Joanie and Sam's-some great shots there!

I would prefer a digital copy to ordering a print myself so if any of you are able to get any of them either by scanning or email, let me know! Or else I will get some prints coming too! Haha! :goodvibes

Jeff let me know how you prefer to get the pics, I have a lot too-especially of Captain Marvins day, some Dis Meet, some ToT, some Nachi. If you want me to email them I can do so in batches of about 20 to 25. :thumbsup2

Hey Jen,

Yes, email is fine - jeffreylangdon@gmail.com. Depending on the files sizes you may have to send only 2 or 3 photos attached per email. It will depend on our on Internet Service Providers and what the email attachment limits are. I think I have sent up to 10 MB (meg) before. I guess you'll find out once you start sending them.

Thanks,

Jeff

Here's the two shots from Joannie and Sam. They are thumbnails, you can enlarge them in my 4shared account and can also download directly from there. I probably should have ordered 8x10 in this and think I actually will. I got these in 5x7 for now. They have been scanned at 300dpi so hope they are clear for you. Let me know how they turn out.

Hi everyone! :wave:

I apologize for not posting on here before now- we got home to insanity (of course, like many of you!!) and then had to get ready to pack up to go to Thanksgiving in Tennessee- and I guess when i've been DISing, I've been trying to finish my last TR so I can get started on THIS TR!

I really just wanted to thank all of you for making the cruise so special for us- you were all such a warm and friendly bunch, and we enjoyed spending time with any and all of you! Thanks also for all the AMAZING FE gifts- we were overwhelmed by both your generosity and your talented creativity- love all the handmade gifts, the photo albums, scrapbook albums, Judy's lovely frame, crotched & knitted items,recipe cards, key rings, delicious goodies from Wales & Canada- and those absolutely adorable witches hats filled with candy- they were the cutest!! I hope (on our FE gift to you) you were able to un-crunch the bow on top and make it look a little better than it did when i squished the Halloween Ornament into the bag.:rolleyes: And thanks to all of you who were able to get us all into that Private Room for brunch! That was AWESOME!!

IMG_0634.jpg

I hope we all meet again one day- in the parks or on the ship- and I wish all of you the happiest of Holidays in 2010 and beyond!

Ellen

Ellen, great photo. Can you email me the photo file (full size)? I'll pm you my email address. I love all the FE gifts we received too. Your ornament now sits proudly on my Christmas tree! How on earth did you get those to the ship safely? I had no problems getting one home safely, but I can't imagine a whole bunch of them! Glad you managed it though, because that is an awesome gift!
A handful of us have rebooked the August 25th Eastern Cruise on the Fantasy. If you can swing it, it would be great to have you on board too!

MJ, yes, that is my family in the background of your photo. Pretty cool! I love the halloween one with Brent!

Ellen, great photo. Can you email me the photo file (full size)? I'll pm you my email address. I love all the FE gifts we received too. Your ornament now sits proudly on my Christmas tree! How on earth did you get those to the ship safely? I had no problems getting one home safely, but I can't imagine a whole bunch of them! Glad you managed it though, because that is an awesome gift!
A handful of us have rebooked the August 25th Eastern Cruise on the Fantasy. If you can swing it, it would be great to have you on board too!

MJ, yes, that is my family in the background of your photo. Pretty cool! I love the halloween one with Brent!

Hi Judy!

I just emailed you the photo-

I know alot of you are rebooked on the Aug 25th...we can't do that one because Tyler will be playing Freshman Football, and they start practicing August 15th or so- we are actually taking an Eastern right before that, though, on RCCL out of Bayonne, NJ. I would MUCH rather be on DCL, but am very excited to drive to the port and be on vacation less than an hour after leaving home. :thumbsup2 No airfare- but the cruise is 9 nights, so a little expensive, being at the height of the summer vacation. I am REALLY going to miss DCL, though- even though I know this will be fun, it will be less magical, I'm sure!

Gmail has a 25 MB limit for sending. Not sure of receiving.

Must be lower than 25 MB..Yahoo also has a 25MB sending limit and I sent one that was under that but it bounced back saying it was too large.

I'll keep trying! :)

I've been following the DIS thread "Loud Clanging on the Magic" and it is pretty interesting. People are complaining about things not fixed after dry dock: noxious sewage smells that were out of the ordinary, very loud noises and vibrations (to the point that lots of passengers even slept up in the Cove) and water issues. One person in a midcat3 (8534, Jeff was that your room?) experienced a major water leak in the room on the first sea day. Wow. I didn't notice any of this except to agree with Judy that it did seem like the huge chandelier was covered in dust for all to see going up and down the elevator.

Beth

I've been following the DIS thread "Loud Clanging on the Magic" and it is pretty interesting. People are complaining about things not fixed after dry dock: noxious sewage smells that were out of the ordinary, very loud noises and vibrations (to the point that lots of passengers even slept up in the Cove) and water issues. One person in a midcat3 (8534, Jeff was that your room?) experienced a major water leak in the room on the first sea day. Wow. I didn't notice any of this except to agree with Judy that it did seem like the huge chandelier was covered in dust for all to see going up and down the elevator.

Beth

We had noise during night in our room, but it sounded like they were cleaning deck 7 above us with a power washer or something. Other than that, we didn't have a problem. We did notice a wet spot on our carpet directly below the sprinkler just inside the stateroom door, but that was dry by the next day and we noticed no leak after that.

We experienced nothing to the extent that is being described by cruisers after us. Is it possible the drydock was not great, but that it is taking a few cruises in for the big problems to really show?

The last night was really loud, but other than that, it wasn't at all.

There was a room on our deck that had a major leak. There was plastic all on the floor the entire week. (Deck 6).

We had the smell, but it came and went and they really really tried to get it to go away for good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter