Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

Does anybody have a complete schedule of events so I can start planning my week? I know Deb was planning a dinner at a local restaurant on the 28th and Al and I are meeting up on the 29th for beers around the world.

Does anybody have a complete schedule of events so I can start planning my week? I know Deb was planning a dinner at a local restaurant on the 28th and Al and I are meeting up on the 29th for beers around the world.

Ummm.....no. This is the first I've heard of this. I'm not pulling in 'til the 29th. I'll probably get Al at the airport, dump him at Epcot, go home, finish loading the RV, and then head back to FtW later in the afternoon.

Ummm.....no. This is the first I've heard of this. I'm not pulling in 'til the 29th. I'll probably get Al at the airport, dump him at Epcot, go home, finish loading the RV, and then head back to FtW later in the afternoon.

Wait a minute - am I going senior? I seem to remember you mentioning us all getting together at some local watering hole on the 28th - Kelly can vouch for me on this. It was some beer joint with seafood, and there are a couple around Orlando.

Just so you all know, I am changing the names on these Oct 09 threads so you can't find them any more, and can't go without me! :headache::mad::furious::sad:

Okay.... so I'm the one having a senior moment!!!! I think I made that statement before we had the dates set. I'll be around Jim, but Al won't. I will now request that day off from THD. So....anyone who will be around on October 28th just gather at the Orlando Ale House on 10/28 about 5pm. I'll don't think they take ressies - but I will call to verify. Watch for details.

Wait a minute - am I going senior? I seem to remember you mentioning us all getting together at some local watering hole on the 28th - Kelly can vouch for me on this. It was some beer joint with seafood, and there are a couple around Orlando.
I thought I dreamed the whole thing! :confused3

Deb and I have eaten lunch at the Ale House....I'm in...
You better be there!!!

Just so you all know, I am changing the names on these Oct 09 threads so you can't find them any more, and can't go without me! :headache::mad::furious::sad:
John, we DEMAND you, Erica and Matt come for this GG!! :mad:

Okay.... so I'm the one having a senior moment!!!! I think I made that statement before we had the dates set. I'll be around Jim, but Al won't. I will now request that day off from THD. So....anyone who will be around on October 28th just gather at the Orlando Ale House on 10/28 about 5pm. I'll don't think they take ressies - but I will call to verify. Watch for details.
I was afraid you were bailing on us... Glad it's still happening!! :woohoo:

Princess Diana Exhibit at Downtown Disney

"DIANA – The People’s Princess" will be opening in early July 2009. If you loved Princess Diana's style and glamour, you'll love this. This limited time exhibit includes five rarely seen royal dresses worn by Princess Diana, and showcases her life and story. The collection will be on display in the spot that once held the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney West Side. Being presented by The People’s Princess Charitable Foundation, this is one of the largest collections of royal dresses and rare artifacts ever assembled for an American audience.

The exhibition will be on display through November 30, 2009. Hours are 11 a.m.-11 p.m. daily. Tickets may be purchased at the exhibit: $14.50 (ages 10 and above), $5 (ages 3-9).

WOOOO HOOOO, sold the golf cart today!!!! I am kinda sad, but kinda happy, that's a chunk o change that will almost pay for the fuel to get to the fort!!!! We are going to bring dad's cart, its ugly, and needs painted and seat covers, but it runs great!!!

Well, that puts us one step closer to the party, I would say our chances are up to about 60% now!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter