Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

We will be there the last week of October... unfortunately, we have already had to drop one of the parks (AK) for money reasons..... our water heater has decided to die.... perfect timing. We went with a tankless... got a really good deal on it, however, electrician says we have to modify our breaker amps? and more wiring to accomodate it....chi ching...$$$$$ We're still taking cold showers until we have him back out finish installation. ugh.... had plumber come out yesterday.... thought that was bad. Going tankless may have not been the cost savings we anticipated.... oh well. We're still going to WDW... atleast.... we're hoping.

Its not cheap to go from tank to tankless but your elec. bill should go down some.

40 minute shower what are you doing in there??? (never mind I don't want to know)

In the case of my son, sitting in the tub with the hot shower running, sound asleep, until the hot water runs out and turns cold and wakes him up!!!

Its not cheap to go from tank to tankless but your elec. bill should go down some.

We are finding this out the hard way. We found such a great deal on the tankless, we had no idea the problems we would now be facing. I can't wait to get to FW so I can have a hot shower :laughing:

I think my DH has considered doing it himself versus paying a professional... but secretly I think he knows that is crazy.

I'm hoping we'll get it all worked out soon.

OK Carol and Rick have the party on the 31st, who is taking the 24? The week in between can just be a rolling party wherever it lands LOL

I also am going to set up a place on my website * for all of us fiends to post cell #'s so we can keep in contact with each other while there. (*it is secure and password protected)

We also need to start working out the details of the fishing tourney for the kids, group park time etc etc etc

I am calling tonight and paying off the rest of our ressies :woohoo::woohoo:so things are looking good for us!!!

Ok, I started a new thread in the private campground on my site to put cell #'s and info, so all you oct GG members, get over there and lets get this party started!!!

I am getting excited, can you tell?

OK Carol and Rick have the party on the 31st, who is taking the 24? The week in between can just be a rolling party wherever it lands LOL

I also am going to set up a place on my website * for all of us fiends to post cell #'s so we can keep in contact with each other while there. (*it is secure and password protected)

We also need to start working out the details of the fishing tourney for the kids, group park time etc etc etc

I am calling tonight and paying off the rest of our ressies :woohoo::woohoo:so things are looking good for us!!!

Ok! So where is all this happen'n at and what's the password? I'm not in with the in crowd... so pm me a password willya???:lmao:

reluctantly, we will be there the 29th or so to Sunday...

29 days - 29 days! I officially can not think about anything else.

We are only part of the grand gathering for our first night - then unofficial members for the following 2 weeks - I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Have any group activities like a DATW or group trick or treat been decided upon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter