OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's all that important. We enjoy having one, especially with a little one who still naps. One or the other of us will be in the cabin with her, so it's nice to have some outside light then or a balcony to sit on.

Welcome aboard. My husband, DS (5) and I will be onboard in a verandah.:goodvibes

I agree with a napping little one it is good to have a verandah to sit on or window to look out.:thumbsup2

FINAL PYMT MADE:banana::banana::banana:

Can't book cruise activities yet but has anyone done this and for what days and times??? ;)

We booked the Jeep ride in Cozmel and 7 Mile beach in Grand Caymen.

So now you have Robin teasing us too? :sad2:

Hey...after almost 35 years of marriage, I was bound to pick of one of his bad habits. :upsidedow

I would sooooo love to go, but no vacation time left. It's been a busy year, as you know. But, we'll cruise together again soon.

To all the other cruisers on this thread, (except for Big Red! :rolleyes:), you're cruising with a great group. Joanne & Roger, Kathy, Leisha & Tom, and Dan & Nan are the best people! You're gonna have a blast. :cloud9:

I'll drop in now and then to help you keep Big Red in line. :rotfl2: You never know, we may surprise you and show up on deck 10. :thumbsup2 ;)

Hey...after almost 35 years of marriage, I was bound to pick of one of his bad habits. :upsidedow

I would sooooo love to go, but no vacation time left. It's been a busy year, as you know. But, we'll cruise together again soon.

To all the other cruisers on this thread, (except for Big Red! :rolleyes:), you're cruising with a great group. Joanne & Roger, Kathy, Leisha & Tom, and Dan & Nan are the best people! You're gonna have a blast. :cloud9:

I'll drop in now and then to help you keep Big Red in line. :rotfl2: You never know, we may surprise you and show up on deck 10. :thumbsup2 ;)

:confused3 You're on the list . . .you have to show up :cutie:
Haven't even met the Big Red "bimbo" yet and am already having issues with her! :sad2: :rotfl2:
:flower3:

Can the Big Red Bimbo be kept in line? :headache: Ladies, hide your husbands! :scared1:

If it's a 'best people' cruise, then you and Mike have to come :grouphug:

Haven't even met the Big Red "bimbo" yet and am already having issues with her! :sad2: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

We had planned to throw Big Red overboard but, unfortunately, she has builtin floatation devices :headache:

:lmao: You are so funny! Who is going to wear the bra in the scavenger hunt this cruise?

I agree! You can remove Joes and Megan from the list. They are not able to go with us. Megan has to do her student teaching and Jose just accepted a new position with US bank. We will miss them but it means more money for me to spend!:banana:

I agree! You can remove Joes and Megan from the list. They are not able to go with us. Megan has to do her student teaching and Jose just accepted a new position with US bank. We will miss them but it means more money for me to spend!:banana:

ok . . .I will remove them. sorry to hear they can't go, but :cool1: for you that you can spend more! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter