OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering on. The name Bring Back the Magic. If this is your first cruise, you are not bringing magic back but creating and being part of the disey magic for the first time. Sorry I do not understand it. Please if any of you can explain it to me I would appreciate it. Thank you :confused3:confused3:confused3

Maybe this will help - not much of a video but you can at least hear the song:

Bring Back the Magic

Okay I am back. We have been real busy but I didn't forget about the cruise or the bracelets. Looks like I better get cracking. If anyone has any Ideas on colors and layout let me know.

I can't draw at all, but when you first brought up this subject I had made some font suggestions, I will see if I can find that old post again.

Hi, I know I am kind of late with my reply:rolleyes1 ... But please do count us in for the wristbands as well (2 adults)!

I have given the colour and the fonts some thought and would like to share a few suggestions, maybe somebody likes some of them?

Like quite a few previous posters I really like white as a main colour, and for the font colour I could well imagine a nice marine blue reflecting the nautical surroundings.

As for the font, how about the one that DizzylandDeb used in her great banner (see in my signature)? I don't know which one it is, but I'm sure Deb could tell us :)

I have some other suggestions as well, please have a look:

BringBackTheMagic.jpg

Yay, finally found it way back on page 161!

Good Morning Shipmates :wave:

I was just noticing that our thread had gone past the 250 page/3750 post limit, unless that limit no longer applies.

Do we need to be starting another thread? :confused3 I'm sure hoping that more people will be posting as we get closer to our cruise date :woohoo:

I agree with all suggestions and colors . I am an accountant and we are not allowed to be creative.:lmao::rotfl2:

Good Morning Shipmates :wave:

I was just noticing that our thread had gone past the 250 page/3750 post limit, unless that limit no longer applies.

Do we need to be starting another thread? :confused3 I'm sure hoping that more people will be posting as we get closer to our cruise date :woohoo:

I do not know how to start a new thread or I would be glad to do it. :confused3 We really need to continue.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter