November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

I got 26 more pages done. I am not sure if I will finish the others I am working on tonight or tomorrow.

Rebecca

okay scrappers I am done for the month, 16 pages today. I am done with the Black Hills. The Badlands and then east to home, is all I have left. Should be able to get MOST of that done early next month.

SIOH, THANK YOU for hosting this, it sure makes the month go by

Squid

I get to finish the month off with 3 more pages. If I had sent DH and DD off with his best friend then I could have gotten the last 3 done that I wanted to. Oh well, guess that will have to wait for December!

Great job everyone has done. Thanks for hosting SIOH!

We're updated to here! I'm off to shop with my mom, and then I'll do one more update this afternoon!

Way to go this month, everyone!! GREAT JOB!! Fireplug, you're right--this does make the month go by FAST!! :cool1:

I'm DONE - Cleared off the scrap table to make room for the wrapping station!

18 more pages for November....

not bad for 2007......gotta coem up with a goal for 2008

We're updated to here! Congratulations on a wonderful November, everyone!!

1119 PAGES THIS MONTH!!!

And congratulations to our WINNER, fireplug!! GREAT JOB!! Everyone get fired up to join in the December challenge so we can finish 2007 out strong!! :cheer2:

WTG fireplug! Lets hope no-one needs the ambulance this month ;)

Great job Fireplug- congratulation on the win.

Good job to all who finished pages- you ahve more memories preserved.

Rebecca

You are all very nice! Thanks to ALL of you for your support. I am almost done with that vacation though so I will have to print some other pics and start on those to keep the pace up.

Squid

so embarassing:tilt: I didnt get a single one done. I worked on some at the beginning of the month but never finished any of them to post that I did a page. Bad scrapper

My table is currently buried under a mountain of school papers from the kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter