November Scrapbooking Challenge

Okay, I counted last night, and I have 34. I may do a few tonight...but then again I have a mountain of clean clothes that need folding. Why, exactly, do the clean socks HAVE to be in a drawer?!? :confused3

Well I won't be getting anymore done before tomorrow so I'm stuck with my only 2 pages. I still have high hopes of doing an album for my dad for Christmas so maybe this weekend. LOL I have picture sbeing sent from Charlotte that I should have tomorrow so it is a possibility.

KAMommy--34 pages! :banana: I can't wait to see this album! I'll get you updated!

JennyL--That's so cool that you are making a scrapbook for your dad! I know he'll love it!! :thumbsup2

I'm definitely done for the month - I have to work tomorrow so no possibility there. I'm pretty proud of myself because my total doesn't reflect the fact that I also made about 50 Christmas cards. I've never been so far ahead of the game before! I definitely plan on playing in December also - this is a great motivator. Thanks for being our cheerleader, Brooke!!

:cheer2: At your service!! I'll be the motivator any time you all want--it keeps me going, too!

NEE--congratulations on your cards! You made 50?? That's amazing! I was just impressed with myself that I managed to get a photo to Target and get cards made. Awesome job!! Wanna post pics??

I'm hoping to use my Cricut ( :love: ) to make thank-you notes to our families for Christmas presents. That'll be while I'm still on break and not doing holiday busy stuff! :dance3:

One more day, everyone! Whether you are doing a bunch tomorrow, winding up November, or gearing up for December, have a great day!! :sunny:

Don't be too impressed with my cardmaking - I kept them VERY simple. Scrapbooking has taught me that if you find great product, anything you do will look good. I fell in love with this vintage Christmas Daisy D's paper at my LSS and bought a sheet of nearly every pattern they had and based my cards around them. No two cards are identical - I did a bunch of different things. I ended up liking that a lot more than in years past when I just did an assembly line kind of deal - this was much more satisfying. In fact, I think I have enough right now (have to double check my list) but I'm thinking of making a few more because I still have more patterns I haven't used and a couple ideas I haven't tested out.

I'm not going to get any more done this month :sad: as it is DBIL birthday dinner. But I did unpack my new CM supplies last night so I'm really in the mood for next month if Christmas allows!

NEE--I'm still impressed! I've never made cards before, and I love the look of handmade cards! :thumbsup2

MazdaUK--You got quite a few done this month! Have a great DBIL birthday dinner. What new CM stuff did you get? I'm going to my CMC's open house this wknd--I can't wait to see the Christmas stuff! :banana:

Happy Nov. 30th, everyone! :cool1:

Geez November was a big bust for me! Well there is always December.

Do 6x6 pages count if they are for a swap?? They are completed pages, if so put me down for 22 for November. :teeth:

I got the cottage power pallet stuff - brand new for us! - just the monochrome papers, the storybox, the words and the little booklet of ideas. And another album as DS(13)'s one is getting close to full and I've only done to his 3rd birthday :lmao: And some frosted splits and dividers for the powersort box (less interesting). But one of my workshop group treated herself to a load of cutting toools for Christmas so DH thinks she paid for most of it :blush:

Buffy--yep! Those count. . .any completed pages count. I'll get your 22 added!

MazdaUK--I love the look of the new palettes. I think the gazebo one is beautiful!! I haven't gotten one yet, but they look gorgeous!

Just 13 1/2 hours left in November--this month has flown!! ;)

I can add 6 more pages to this month. I have finished my WDW Dec 05 trip and now I need to order pics for March 06. I am only 3 trips behind for WDW as of this coming week. We leave for Disney on Saturday!!!!!

mantaz--I'm 2 Disney trips behind, so I know what you mean! Have a BLAST on your trip! I love to be there during the holiday time. I'll get you updated. Have a fun and safe trip!! :thumbsup2

It's the last day of the month & I've finished 5 more ... but haven't uploaded them, since it's too dark to get a good photo of 'em. Ya'll just have to believe me. :)

I trust you, Latharia! I'll get you updated! ;)

I didn't get any more done today, but I did work for 6 hours (embarrassing to admit) taking the pics from our 9 day trip last June out of the photo albums, dividing them into pages, matching paper, putting swap items with them, etc., so it should be a fairly quick assembly--at least the really hard part for me (matching and finding swap stuff) is out of the way! I have about 700 pics from this trip, so the album may get a bit big!!

Thanks again everyone for participating this month!! I have loved hosting!! Any time y'all need a fill-in host/cheerleader, I'm up for it! :cheer2:

ETA: I think we had close to 600 pages done this month--I'll do the math (difficult for me! ;) ) and get a total tomorrow! Happy end of November/first of December!!

Edited again: We haven't had any more postings from the end of the month, so CONGRATULATIONS to KAMommy, our November winner!!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

One more set to add--littlelambie got 8 more pages done! Great job!! :banana: I know that KAMommy is going to start the December challenge this weekend, so everyone head on over there!

Congratulations, everyone! This month, we scrapped over 600 pages!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter