November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

Having swap stuff does make it easy to ramp up the pages - not necessarily full page swaps either, I finf the elements etc are briulliant to bring pages together quickly:thumbsup2

I'm not counting my 12x12 til i put pics and journalling on them - that will get the New year off to a good start:thumbsup2

I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with my question. I was just curious since I've not participated in any of the page swaps. :thumbsup2

I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with my question. I was just curious since I've not participated in any of the page swaps. :thumbsup2

I'm not ruffled. I don't usually join this challenge, so I am not familiar with it. The page swaps have been great. Not sure when the next one is scheduled, but if you are interested, please join!

:rotfl2: I don't think anyone had ruffled feathers.
I think we all wanted to be sure we follow the rules of challenges as the rules all seem to be different. Me, being blonde, can mess up rules without trying.:)
You should come join a page swap. They really are lots of fun to make up and then use.

Yippie! I have a total of 30 for the month of November. Brings my yearly total to 168. 100 of that has been since September when I joined the monthly/yearly counts. It really does help me keep motivated. Thanks to all of you for your support & cheerleading. My goal for December is 31 pages. Baby is due mid January. So, I hope I blow my goal out of the water & get a ton more than that done. I already have 2 toward my December goal.

For everyone who met your goal, bumped up a category, or even complete 1 page, CONGRATULATIONS! rlovew AMAZING. And once you've given your totals for the month of November, stop into the December count thread & get started. Its already up & running. I will be there to cheer you on.

Just out of curiosity... I thought I read a while back that people were counting pages made for swaps in their numbers. Are they counted again when acutally using pages from a swap, too?

I didn't count mine when I made the pages, only when I added my pics and my journalling. Everyone decided individually if they were going to count them up front or when the pages were album ready, I decided to wait until they were album ready.

May through July I made 156 8x8 pages for ABC pages. In October, I put photos and journaled on the swapped out set. I count this as 156 pages in total -- not both when I made them and then when I received them back. I forgot about the monthly thread, so I just posted in the annual thread.

This month I have made about 20 12x12 pages for a swap. I am counting them now -- the bulk of the work is complete. I will not count them again when they come back to me.

If this is inappropriate for this challenge, please let me know. I'll drop the number accordingly.

We said that either way was fine as long as they weren't counted twice.

Even though, my scrapping total has been dismal this year, I was under the impression that you could count Complete Pages made for swaps once. When you counted them was up to the individual scrapper. You could count them when you made them for the swap, or you could count them when you used them, but not both.

EDIT: Checked my total, it is 44 (18+20+6), Thanks!

yep, what she said.

nope, didn't ruffle my feathers, I just didn't see your reply.

sorry I am a bit late on posting my totals, but if this can be added to my name that would be great....

If digital albums count I just created on the 2nd to last day of November two 20-pg albums as gifts for my parents and in-laws for Christmas.

so it would be 40 pgs for November.

THANKS!!!

Ok, we should be all done for November now...speak now, or forever hold your piece? peace? I don't know which word it is there...how odd. I think the annual list already got updated, so I think mousescrapper is the only one who probably needs to be added. Check over there too to make sure your year totals are right.:thumbsup2

Ok, we should be all done for November now...speak now, or forever hold your piece? peace? I don't know which word it is there...how odd. I think the annual list already got updated, so I think mousescrapper is the only one who probably needs to be added. Check over there too to make sure your year totals are right.:thumbsup2

ok thanks I will.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter