November/December 2016 discount code watch

Some resorts might not even be available for sale at the discounted rate. In looking at POR for the time we will be there, the only 2 showing available are Preferred and Royal Room. I'm thinking that with a resort selling so well, we might have a situation where the resort itself is excluded from the promotion.

The indication from my TA is that he wanted my choices in before the announcement, because you really need to pounce on these things ASAP or you'll miss the boat, so yes, in times of less than open inventory it could be a matter of minutes.

Not sure what time they post.

Last edited:
Thank you :) I wasn't sure if it would be worth staying up until 12a to see. I worked nights all weekend and checked a few times, but nothing.

Thank you :) I wasn't sure if it would be worth staying up until 12a to see. I worked nights all weekend and checked a few times, but nothing.

I'm not sure if they post at the same time all the time, but I do know that with this most recent FD promotion it was posted right around 4AM.

Oh well...that's not happening, unless I happen to be working. I heard the FP+ time changed to 7a from 12a. This will be our first time using that, so I guess I better become some what acquainted with it first. Thanks for the info

Damm, 545 am and the site remains unchanged with 11 previous offers, none of which help me.

I'm wondering if today will even be the day. No mention of it on Disney Visa Card either. Weird...

I tried calling this am right at 7 and inquired about general public, Disney Visa, and AP. Nothing yet. :(

The CM told me closer to August, but I do not believe that.

Staying hopeful it is soon. However just heard that Big Thunder will be closed for refurbishment until November 18th. Bit of a bummer.

Not wanting to take THE INTERNETS for all they are worth, I called and spoke with a nice agent who seemed to think that the new offers would be posted "any day now." I tested her and asked when I would win a million dollars, and she also told me "any day now."

According to Mousesavers discount history, it looks like offers for the remainder of the year typically come out around 7/20. I'm thinking it will be later in the month...

According to Mousesavers discount history, it looks like offers for the remainder of the year typically come out around 7/20. I'm thinking it will be later in the month...

"Any day now" seems to cover that timeframe.

Now that I think about it, I did receive a "teaser" e-mail from Disney for the last Visa (Free Dining) and AP promos (RO through 11/5). Something like check back soon, or keep an eye out for an exclusive offer.

Have not received anything like that recently.

If you're a Disney Visa cardholder, how do you sign up to get those emails about Disney deals? Or do they just come automatically to the address you have on file?

If you're a Disney Visa cardholder, how do you sign up to get those emails about Disney deals? Or do they just come automatically to the address you have on file?
Mine come to the e-mail address I get my statements at, but I think you can opt-in via the link below and clicking on "Register your email for special Cardmember offers" will take you directly to the proper page

https://disneyrewards.com/manage-account/

I really hope something comes out soon. I keep seeing the same 3 offers that have been there forever and there is never any rooms available with those offers. Fingers crossed for something good.

Still patiently waiting (ok not really so patiently) lol. Glad i snapped up a free dining offer earlier this year as that gave me the ability to at least make ADR's at 180. Still would like to see if a room only comes out that would be a better deal though. Have never done free dining and there are only 3 of us (2 adults, 1 kid) and from what i read on here the RO's are usually a better deal in our case.

I did free dining last time I went. It was okay. Honestly, I think I'd rather have a RO. I like to stay at moderates when possible, and didn't really like being tied down to reservations for my TS credit every day. It was also more food than I usually wanted, and I found myself having a dessert with CS lunch I didn't really want, then not feeling like I could have the snacks I really DID want because the dessert was free. And caloric. LOL.

I did free dining last time I went. It was okay. Honestly, I think I'd rather have a RO. I like to stay at moderates when possible, and didn't really like being tied down to reservations for my TS credit every day. It was also more food than I usually wanted, and I found myself having a dessert with CS lunch I didn't really want, then not feeling like I could have the snacks I really DID want because the dessert was free. And caloric. LOL.
Those extra desserts scare me too! At most, my family ordered dessert at two meals during my last trip that lasted over a week. We enjoy flexibility with late snacks like ice cream or pretzels. I was tempted to book free dining so I did not miss out on SOME sort of deal, but my start date fell before the promotion window and I would have needed a split stay at Club Level for my desired resort. No thank you!

Holding out for some sort of RO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter