November/December 2016 discount code watch

My parents received a unique offer code yesterday for the rest of the year ... 8/26-11/22 & 11/26-12/23. It is an up to 30% off code. Availability was really limited, at least for the times I was looking. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come and helps some of you out!

My parents received a unique offer code yesterday for the rest of the year ... 8/26-11/22 & 11/26-12/23. It is an up to 30% off code. Availability was really limited, at least for the times I was looking. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come and helps some of you out!
Did it say (and do you mind sharing) what the discount for value resorts was?

Did it say (and do you mind sharing) what the discount for value resorts was?

Ok, so it is broken by the two date groups I listed ... 8/26-10/1 is 20% off at the all stars, pop, and AofA family suites only. and 10/2-11/22 & 11/26-12/23 is 15%. The Oct-Dec dates have no discount on Campgrounds.

And as an FYI - Mods were all 20% EXCEPT from 8/26-10/1 all the mods were 25%, except riverside which was 20%

Ok, so it is broken by the two date groups I listed ... 8/26-10/1 is 20% off at the all stars, pop, and AofA family suites only. and 10/2-11/22 & 11/26-12/23 is 15%. The Oct-Dec dates have no discount on Campgrounds.

And as an FYI - Mods were all 20% EXCEPT from 8/26-10/1 all the mods were 25%, except riverside which was 20%

20%???!!! That seems high for the value resorts. The 15% for later dates is more normal. I've heard they've been having some cancellation troubles most likely due to the events in June, rising prices at wdw, and economic difficulties in some parts of the world. Perhaps this is a sign of discounts to come... we can hope.

I've actually gotten that code three times already with the first time I received it being the same day Free Dining was released or maybe the day after. I'm guessing that's why you found it to have limited availability.

All the old/expired offers are down. Wishful thinking that the new ones would "magically" appear at midnight. Hopefully any day now...

I keep checking! We have a reservation at AKL in October, but I'd like to change it to December. Fingers crossed!

Edited to add: I just checked again and Stitch keeps "eating" the page. It will not update my cart. I've tried on different browsers and even with DH's account. Hoping that an offer is released soon!

Last edited:
Hoping to see what RO offers cone out so I could see if FD is really that much of a discount or we could upgrade to a better resort.

We booked for December with free dining. Not sure if a RO discount would be better where we TIW card for dining. It is a party of 4 adults. Any thoughts? Booked GF for the trip.

I keep checking! We have a reservation at AKL in October, but I'd like to change it to December. Fingers crossed!

Edited to add: I just checked again and Stitch keeps "eating" the page. It will not update my cart. I've tried on different browsers and even with DH's account. Hoping that an offer is released soon!
I keep seeing Stitch eat the page, too! We are booked with free dining right now, but I'm hoping for a room discount to extend our stay.

We booked for December with free dining. Not sure if a RO discount would be better where we TIW card for dining. It is a party of 4 adults. Any thoughts? Booked GF for the trip.
From my personal calculations, my family would do better with a room only discount on deluxe resorts and and free dining on moderate resorts. We too have GF booked, but a 25/30% would save us more than dining. We would also have to upgrade to deluxe dining for certain signature restaurants.

Free dining did not coincide with our dates properly either. We are checking in before the free dining period and would have needed to do a split stay.

was POFQ included??

I, too, received a unique offer code in the mail for 8/26/16-11/22/16 and 11/26/16-12/12/16. However, it doesn't specify the savings breakdowns for value, mods, or deluxe. It simply says, "save up to 30%". My DH and I thought maybe we could sneak a long weekend without the kids for Food and Wine, and I've been trying to noodle with dates and prices and I cannot get the WDW website to load. I've tried off and on all day today with no luck. :sad1:

If/when I do get the website to load, I'm not sure how to load the unique offer code in to see what the discounted price would be. I want to be sure of prices before I even consider booking something. Does anyone know how to see unique offer code discounts for accurate pricing before booking? Any advice would be amazing! Thank you!!!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/pin-enter/

That is where to enter it. The offer I got has limited availability the week we are going. Nov 5-Nov 15th. I was able to get CSR for 156/night(rr 196) ASM family suite 200/night(rr 256) CBR pirate room 200/night(RR 250) All the ALL Stars preferred 100/night(120) and standard 88/night(100) Saratoga Springs 250/night(rr 356) FW Cabins 275/night(350) AKL bunk ?view350/night (rr 460).

Those figures are from memory, are very close, but not exact. I am having trouble loading deals today...I am hoping for a RO discount for FQ or POR which has no availability right now. I am not sure if it did when the offer first came out as this was a very last minute decision to go!
When you load it it will have multiple bubbles at the top with different offers. My PIN is called "Explore the Magic Again" The rooms available thru the offer come up first, then the ones with no availability are grey and underneath. There is your PIN rate in bold black on the right, and light grey on the left shows regular rack rate. Hope that helps a little

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Shelly888, for the guidance when loading pin codes. I'll keep trying to load the WDW website...

What time do they typically post? Is it midnight? Also, how quickly do some room cats sell out? Are we talking minutes or days? Thanks for any info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter