November/December 2016 discount code watch

There really must be something wrong with the restaurante reservations. I tried for December 5 when it was 00:10 in the US Eastern Time and couldn't find anything I wanted! Like, it was 10min after the date cleared? I hope they release more timings. :(

I was one of those people and for the life of me, cannot remember when they actually released the openings. I remember it was several weeks of checking, but even once released, some restaurants were still tight with slots. This year I am waiting for Coral Reef, which apparently has not ONE opening the entire 8 days were are there. Very frustrating.

Any chance at all for a room discount starting the friday after thanksgiving? Although, wdw website show no availability for a huge chunk of resorts....
Yup. That's the one I'm waiting for! I have a 2:45 lunch scheduled now, so worst case, I will do that. If you remember when they released ressie's let us know please!

I'm patiently waiting to see about any discounts for November :)
I do have a pin code reservation right now, but honestly it's not that great of a discount. I went on to look at availability without a pin code. My dates at my current hotel were only about $8 less per night than the standard rate that was posted.
We're booked at a moderate now and it seems the bigger discounts with my code are the deluxes.

Following. We have a vacation booked for December but want to see if better packages come out :) also Koz thanks for the touring plans tip :) I was on one that got shutdown :(

I'm helping a friend plan a trip for the week after Thanksgiving and saw the Free Dining offer. Her dates fit the offer, but there is nothing available. Anyone else able to book this?

I'm helping a friend plan a trip for the week after Thanksgiving and saw the Free Dining offer. Her dates fit the offer, but there is nothing available. Anyone else able to book this?

It was VERY limited. I have it booked after Thanksgiving but I've not seen much available unless you're able to book almost 2 weeks worth (like, 10 days plus or so). The shorter times appear to be all booked for now.

It was VERY limited. I have it booked after Thanksgiving but I've not seen much available unless you're able to book almost 2 weeks worth (like, 10 days plus or so). The shorter times appear to be all booked for now.

Depends on how many people you have too. There's not much left for 5 people, but a little more available for 4.

Guys, I know this may not be the best place to ask this, but I have a reservation for breakfast at Cape May for 10:55AM (it's my last day in Orlando and the time will work fine since I have to be on the road to Miami at 1PM the latest), which seems to be the last booking time. Since they don't do lunch, how long will I have to eat? Only until closing time wouldn't make sense since they say it closes at 11AM, so I'm confused! Plus, will the characters be there as long as the guests are eating?

Following. Got a trip already booked for Dec 3-12th and hoping for AP RO discount. Hearing that the Poly is completely booked already so doubting but hopeful.

SoCalMike44 you will not be kicked out. The last reservation is at 10:55 but they dont start closing the buffet until later. That is my family's favorite time to do breakfast when we are at Disney. We eat a light breakfast in our room, fill up at lunch and don't need a big dinner.

Really need some word re room only reservations!!! Looking to shave some $$$ off my Nov trip! I know that it should be sometime in the next few weeks if/when discounts would be announced, correct?

Also waiting for RO discounts for December...do we know/can guess which hotels for which it will apply? Is it just for the deluxe/moderate resorts? Or do they allow them for Value resorts like Art of Animation?

Also waiting for RO discounts for December...do we know/can guess which hotels for which it will apply? Is it just for the deluxe/moderate resorts? Or do they allow them for Value resorts like Art of Animation?

There should be discounts for every hotel level, but availability might be more limited at some hotels than at others. Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are typically excluded from discounts though.

There should be discounts for every hotel level, but availability might be more limited at some hotels than at others. Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are typically excluded from discounts though.

Agreed. Additionally, deluxes usually see the deepest discount (for example, 30%), while moderates are lower, and values even lower (15-20%, for example).

The current "Awaken Summer" promo ends 7/8/16... Hopefully within the next two weeks!!

SoCalMike44 you will not be kicked out. The last reservation is at 10:55 but they dont start closing the buffet until later. That is my family's favorite time to do breakfast when we are at Disney. We eat a light breakfast in our room, fill up at lunch and don't need a big dinner.

I guess this was an answer to my question, so thank you very much! It's a relief! My idea was also that, to use it as an early lunch, since I couldn't get an early reservation for a proper breakfast time.

I was just curious if anyone has heard anything on what may be coming out for room only offers for December? I just checked the Disney website and it is still all the older offers but I know sometimes they release to visa card holders before the general public and since i do not have that card I would not be able to see that. Hopefully they release pretty soon. I snagged a free dining offer for Dec but i think room only might be a better deal since we are staying at Beach Club. Well see i guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter