November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

Well.... I ended the month with a mere 23 pages. Oh well. I'm starting December off strong by finishing up all of those pages I DIDN'T finish in November!!:rotfl: .........................P

Please put me down for 23 more for November. I have a lot of catching up to do in December to meet my goal of 30 per month.

I've already got 7 pages for December as soon as the thread is up:goodvibes

She is swamped with home things.. I will tally for her so our winner can get a movin' on the Dec challenge!

BRB

Updated to here...

Our winner is REDDY with 110~!

Feel free to start the December thread... and I can help you with updates whenever you need me too!!! Just let me know!!!

Will go back up and tally our total for the month and check who met their goals!!!

Congrats again Reddy!!!

Updated to here...

Our winner is REDDY with 110~!

Feel free to start the December thread... and I can help you with updates whenever you need me too!!! Just let me know!!!

Will go back up and tally our total for the month and check who met their goals!!!

Congrats again Reddy!!!

Cool :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Is there a total goal for the month or is it just adding everyones amounts in??

You set up a goal that we try to meet...

Like this month buffy set the total at 650.... I would say 500 for December since there is so many family events.... That way we can hopefully meet or bet it!!! ;)

You can copy and paste Buffy's info and just adjust to meet your December info! ;)

You set up a goal that we try to meet...

Like this month buffy set the total at 650.... I would say 500 for December since there is so many family events.... That way we can hopefully meet or bet it!!! ;)

You can copy and paste Buffy's info and just adjust to meet your December info! ;)

Got it post with ___ for the total - 500 does sound good so I'll go change that really quickly now

Hi everyone, I have been so busy with my mom, school and parade float decorations that I didn't get a chance to give my measly total of 5 pages. I have 2 pages sitting on my table that didn't get finished. I am planning to change that today!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter