November 2012 Car Rental Deals

Thanks for the heads-up kimpossible! I just booked Alamo standard Nov 16-23 for $132 total using my Insiders# and the Visa coupon. Now I can cancel my Dollar full size I had for $150.

I have booked a rental from Nov. 1-15 using Alamo with the Southwest ID (7015932) and the VISA code (AD2338FDF).

Will I need to present the Southwest ID? I am not a member so don't know if this is needed? I do have a VISA so that isn't a problem.

This would be $443.

I also have booked with Dollar at $465 with a code that seems less restricted (RWUW8).

Any advice would be appreciated...

shillee said:
I have booked a rental from Nov. 1-15 using Alamo with the Southwest ID (7015932) and the VISA code (AD2338FDF).

Will I need to present the Southwest ID? I am not a member so don't know if this is needed? I do have a VISA so that isn't a problem.

This would be $443.

I also have booked with Dollar at $465 with a code that seems less restricted (RWUW8).

Any advice would be appreciated...

It is free to sign up for the rewards on the Southwest website! You print out your membership number/card immediately.

Doing a quick trip to WDW from Nov. 8-12. Just picked up a Premium 4 door for a total of $175 (all fees and taxes included) using an e-mail from Alamo for $15 off coupon (code AD2762ANR) and my Alamo membership (free to sign up). Midsize SUV was same price as Premium, which was about $5 more than an economy car!

Just canceled my dollar reservation. Booked with Alamo and saved $20. Down to 153 and change.

lugnut33 said:
Doing a quick trip to WDW from Nov. 8-12. Just picked up a Premium 4 door for a total of $175 (all fees and taxes included) using an e-mail from Alamo for $15 off coupon (code AD2762ANR) and my Alamo membership (free to sign up). Midsize SUV was same price as Premium, which was about $5 more than an economy car!

I booked through Costco and it was 135 for a standard car from 11/7-11/13 with Budget.

First time into Sanford. Rental cars on site or must we shuttle to them? Which agencies have kiosks? Long walk from baggage claim to rental car desks? Can Budget fast break members go straight to the garage at Sanford?? Can you pick up cars at any time (open 24/7)? I am supposed to land at 5:30 but never know with delays....

Nov 22-28. Right now I have Budget x474200 code in use for 300 for mini van.

lugnut33 said:
I do not have a Costco membership since we don't have any in our area.

Was that $135 with all taxes?

Yep, taxes etc. included. We also have a resie w Wendie's code from Budget that was $200 for a small SUV and then $30 coupon upon Return. DH wants the SUV but I think we can fit in the car.

First time into Sanford. Rental cars on site or must we shuttle to them? Which agencies have kiosks? Long walk from baggage claim to rental car desks? Can Budget fast break members go straight to the garage at Sanford?? Can you pick up cars at any time (open 24/7)? I am supposed to land at 5:30 but never know with delays....

Nov 22-28. Right now I have Budget x474200 code in use for 300 for mini van.

Not sure about Sanford - maybe there is a Sanford Q&A thread on the main transportation board? I've only flown into MCO so I'm no help! Sorry!

Alamo dropped for me today for 11/10-11/18. It was in the $400's and even $500's but I got a full size for eight days for $211.39 now using Southwest code and $20 off coupon. It's still more than the $139 I have reserved with Advantage but I'm thinking of going with Alamo anyway because it includes the additional driver and I know I'm comforable with Alamo. I made the mistake of reading online reviews of Advantage and now I'm a little scared to use them.

tiffrobyn said:
Alamo dropped for me today for 11/10-11/18. It was in the $400's and even $500's but I got a full size for eight days for $211.39 now using Southwest code and $20 off coupon. It's still more than the $139 I have reserved with Advantage but I'm thinking of going with Alamo anyway because it includes the additional driver and I know I'm comforable with Alamo. I made the mistake of reading online reviews of Advantage and now I'm a little scared to use them.

I am also nervous about using advantage. For the extra $ it is worth it to have a peace of mind.

Through Costco you can get a full size with Budget for $159 inc taxes and free additional driver.
http://www.costcotravel.com/#11_rentalCars

I still can't get a Alamo rate that's not under $450.00.

My dates are November 24 - 29.

Can someone try my dates and see what you get. I need a full size for the 5 of us.

I still can't get a Alamo rate that's not under $450.00.

My dates are November 24 - 29.

Can someone try my dates and see what you get. I need a full size for the 5 of us.
Are you renting at MCO and returning there? Do you have to rent with Alamo? I went to Hotwire and plugged in your dates to/from MCO and got $161.43.

Yes in and out of MCO. I have a full size booked at advantage for 149 with taxes. I'd rather use Alamo. I like not having to go to the counter.

Yes in and out of MCO. I have a full size booked at advantage for 149 with taxes. I'd rather use Alamo. I like not having to go to the counter.

I would wait another week or so. My best rate was found 2 weeks out. I'm still watching, but I doubt I'll find an 11 day rental for less than $180! Just keep checking every day. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter