~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

A package was waiting for me when I got home! It's from Alison (sorry, don't know your user name). Inside were 2 cute pair of socks--a pair of Christmas socks & a really nice brown pair with fake fur tops. Thanks Alison!

:yay: Glad the package was waiting for you, Missy.
That was from ali92579

Hope you had a good weekend.

that just leaves 2 more to arrive.....hopefully soon!!

I had a great weekend! Even got to see my college freshman nephews--they surprised us, we thought they couldn't make the party!

Hi Nancy, nothing to report on the sock front yet. The mail doesn't show up till around noon local time around the time I take DS5 to Kindergarten. So I won't know if it arrives till then. Here's hoping that it will be raining socks soon!

Trish

Wed. will be two weeks, so hopefully it arrives by then ::yes::

Hopefully, two weeks is enough. I sent my niece a gift for her baby three days before Christmas and it still hasn't arrived.:confused3 It went from San Jose to Atlanta.

Don't know what happened:goodvibes Cindy

That is way too long, Cindy. Did you get DC?

That one is going to Canada, so hoping 2 weeks is enough, however the one going to HI hasn't arrived yet and it has also been almost 2 weeks.

These last ones always seem to take sooooo long.

I received two pairs of socks today from Princess Nikki. One pair of grey/pink/black argyle and a pair of grey with pink toes and pink around the top. Thanks Princess Nikki!

Well aren't I a lucky person? My husband just handed me another package. I also received some socks from Meriwether. A pair with frogs, a pair with snowflakes and a pair with MICKEY!

Now I want to know where y'all shop? I had a hard time finding novelty socks for the person I had to send too. So Princess Nikki and Meriwether you need to tell me where to look next time.

Well aren't I a lucky person? My husband just handed me another package. I also received some socks from Meriwether. A pair with frogs, a pair with snowflakes and a pair with MICKEY!

Now I want to know where y'all shop? I had a hard time finding novelty socks for the person I had to send too. So Princess Nikki and Meriwether you need to tell me where to look next time.

Glad to hear they arrived.
Let's see....I think the frogs came from ShopKo and the others from Target.
Enjoy....hope your feet are happy ::yes::

Hopefully today is the day.

we have 2 left to arrive.

BELLEDOZER
mommytotwo's DD

Sender said she would resend, but haven't heard from her since last week.

Glad to hear they arrived.
Let's see....I think the frogs came from ShopKo and the others from Target.
Enjoy....hope your feet are happy ::yes::

I have never heard of ShopKo. The targets in my area don't have cute socks like the ones you found.

DD got the following from Princess_nicki,
I hope I get everthing I left the list at home
4 pack of cute ankle sock- pinks and purples
a pair of easter socks with eggs
3 pack of princess lip gloss
a packet of princess rings and sticker earrings
and I think there was something else but I can not remember

DD is special needs and she goes through stages of only wearing certain colors and she just started with pink and so those socks will come in handy
Thanks

Nothing showed up in the mail this morning. But may show up later in the day with parcel drop off. Will let everyone know when I receive the socks. Have a great day!

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter