~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

:yay: Both elf packages are in the mail.
It may take awhile for that Canadian one.......but hopefully not too long ::yes::

Thank you to the elves out there who had stepped in. I will post of any arrival as soon as my daughter's socks arrive.

Hugs to those of you who are sick. My son is also sick, and the doctor said that it might be a possible strep. :sick:

It is the season for all those sicknesses.
DD is sick too, but she has been subbing for a lot of kindergarten classes, so expected I guess.

:cool1: it did arrive, it did. Thank you very much Missy for being, and elf for Shayla's exchange. Wow, she had gotten ALOT of different, and cute socks. I was just thinking that I needed to get her some new pairs since she uses them more for tennis practice. And, Missy had also spoiled Shayla by sending her a bunch of different treats-Disney Princess items, candy..... Thank you so much Missy. :cheer2:

Thank you Nancy for hosting this fun exchange, and for having to find elves.

Elves truely are special people that step in generously during a time when others do not come through :(. Sadly.

Patsy, I'm so glad it made it, and glad the socks were needed. I couldn't resist them--they were so cute! And I wanted her to have some fun extras since she had to wait.

:yay: Glad it arrived. Sounds like a great package.
Thank you, Missy for stepping in and covering for someone else :hug:

That just leaves our Canadian one to arrive. Could be a bit longer on that one.

Hopefully by the end of the week that last one will arrive ::yes::

When I mailed it, I was told it would take 5-10 days and that there has been issues with things being sent to Canada. I asked my cousin about it (she lives in Canada) and she told me things are taking longer than normal for things to get there from the states.

Trish has said it takes about 2 weeks, so we'll see.
Canada has always seemed to take extra long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter