~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!!

Post here when you send out and again when you receive and tell us about the cute socks you get!! :woohoo:

Reminder mail date is 2-5....please get them out on time.

Got my name, too. Hope to finish shopping this weekend and mail this weekend. I'll post when I do.

got my name. I had hoped to do some shopping at lunch time today, but it is really really really cold out there today, so I may stay in at lunch time. But I'll shop this weekend!

Lots of names already picked up!!

I am getting mine boxed and hope to ship soon, maybe today ::yes::

I've picked up my name, and will be shopping today. Should have it out by Monday. Will let everyone know when I've put my parcel in the mail. Have a great day everyone!

Trish

We got a little over four inches of snow overnight and ice underneath but the sun just came out so I'm going to get out later today and try to finish my sock shopping. :goodvibes

I'm about to go out & do my shopping. I hope to finish it today or tomorrow so I can mail early next week.

I did my shopping yesterday morning, and mailed my sock box around noon yesterday. Someone should be receiving within the next couple of weeks. Mailed it early so that it has time to get to it's destination.

Shopping is done! Now I just have to figure out what size package they will fit in.

Ok, I braved the wintery roads today to shop, but all I found were regular old socks and a few valentine socks. Where did all the cute socks go? I will have to try some other stores early in the week. If anyone has a suggestion where to try, I am open.

I've seen some cute socks at Burlington & Kmart. 2 years ago I even got some cute socks in my local supermarket--and they weren't expensive either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter