~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

I am going to try to ship tomorrow afternoon. There is still one store I want to check out before mailing. We have had 3 snow days and I have been keeping kids entertained. Hopefully, school will be in session tomorrow and I can get things done. My package will be mailed for sure Friday.

yes, everyone, Friday is mail day......still lots of mailings to be done.

Mine are in the mail today. :banana:

This was a really fun exchange to shop for!

TOMORROW is mail day!!
There are still 13 exchanges to get sent out!!

I am getting worried about the second one I sent out :( Anyone???

I sent out yesterday. 2 exchanges.
Michelle my DD called from college and said there is a package for her in the mailroom so she will call me tonight with the details:banana:

Yes, my package came today from Sarah (redsunfish). :thumbsup2
She sent:

Very pretty Valentine socks with black and white stripes with pink hearts.
Also very pretty Valentine white socks with tiny black hearts and pink trim.
Winter scene socks that are very nice. :love:
Bunny knee socks which I will wear start wearing immediately because it's still COLD here and they will keep my feet and legs warm!::yes::
Socks with red, green and gray dots on them.
Angora argyle-look crew socks.

They are all very nice and I really like them. Thank you so much, Sarah. :goodvibes

:yay: for an arrival.

There are still 8 more to get mailed out. Be sure and check in when you mail so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

My name is Michelle and I am Flakypuffs daughter,
Thank you Meriweather for the socks you sent me. I just love all of them.
My roomates made me wait to open my box. They all get so excited when I get these exchanges.:dance3: It was so funny because all the confetti came out of the box. It looked like we were having a party.:rotfl:
You sent so many pairs. You were so kind.
I got 10 PAIRS
Christmas socks,
Valentine socks(I have these on now...love them so much)
Purple,
Pooh...cute
lime green striped
pink and black cow socks
green,pink,yellow, blue plaid
red letter socks
Halloween socks
Dr. Suess socks
a note pad Dr. Seuss
Valentines Day puzzle book
Pedicure set
:teacher:I am majoring in Child Physcology/ Special Ed.. The children are always looking at my socks:cheer2: These socks are PERFECT!
Thanks so very much.

Glad you like them, Michelle.
My DD is a teacher and the little kids always love her socks. She inherited her love of cute novlety socks from me :rotfl:
Enjoy!!

TODAY is mail day!!

Reminder PMs will go out in the afternoon to those that have not posted about mailing their packages out yet.

I got my package from AlexWyattMommy a few days ago...I apologize for not posting earlier!

Thanks so much! I got 2 pairs of pink sox,(LOVE wearing pink for breast cancer awareness) feather sox (super soft!!) and 3 paris of Alice in Wonderland sox.(I can't wait for that movie!) a glasses case (yes, I wear bifocals now) and POTC pencils (DH9 confiscated them already)

this is one of my favorite exchanges!

Thanks, Nancy for hosting!
I'll post this afternoon, but I plan on getting mine to the PO when I head out for "storm supplies" this morning. :rotfl:

Sorry to hear more storms are coming to you guys :cold:

7 more to hear about being mailed.

According to the USPS website, the package I mailed was delivered yesterday. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter