~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

Good morning.

I have on a pair of fuzzy black socks with hearts at the ankles :)

I have on purple ones that feel almost like a stretchy flannel. My recipient will be getting pink ones. :thumbsup2 Going to the post office later.

I have on boring black knee highs to go with my boring black pants and boring black shoes. I'm at work. :goodvibes

Now that I finally got dressed, I have on white short shocks with Minnie on the ankle.

Yes you do, Donna :teeth:
I think I have about 5-6 of the white short ones with Mickey, one with Minnie, 2 pair of Mickey slipper socks (the ones with the gribbers on the bottoms), 2 other pair of Mickey socks.

I am nearly done with my packages. I need to make a trip to DTD tonight and will mail tomorrow. :banana:

Socks have arrived at my house!!! :thumbsup2

Today I received my package from Meriweather and there were tons of socks!

There were socks with:
Black and White polka dots
Santa
Jack O Lanterns
American Flag patterned
Dr Seuss One fish two fish red fish blue fish - My absolute favorite of the bunch!
Pastel Stripes
Hearts and Love
Smileys that are lime green
Cardinals and Swirls that are blue
Tinkerbell that say sassy on them :)

There was also a valentine activity pad and note pad, emery boards, and a very very cool lime green DIS button with my user name on it that I will put to good use when I hopefully get back to the world again in the fall!

Thank you so very very much Nancy. All of the socks are awesome. Now I just have to decide if I'm gonna share with anyone or if my feet will keep them all to themselves ;)

Also, my postman picked up my box today so it should be on its way!

Glad to hear it arrived, Sarah. I was getting worried about it.
Hope your feet are happy. :)

Hope the other one I sent out has also arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter