***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

4k for 1* fireworks? If 12k was for 2 fireworks and a storm I'll offer
4k for 1 fireworks.

How about an even 5k?

VMKNeonMagicJazz: hi! are you looking for the new shark magic?
I can trade mine if you want

I don't need that many of the shark magics anymore- but make an offer for something

Thankyou sharkmeal for the quick trade! Sorry I startled you by sneaking through your barricade :rotfl2:

Thanks again- enjoy the fireworks

Hi there -

It's me again! :)

I would like to offer on 1 set each, of Gold and Purple Monsters Inc doors please.

Credits through my kiosk - 6,000
Royal Columns - quantity of 6
Royal Flowers - quantity of 4
Royal Clouds - quantity of 4

Thanks for considering. Please let me know.

- Astro :goodvibes

Okay. :) Great! Will you accept sprees or do you just want credits?

Yes I do accept sprees- I could also use more levitation magic- I forgot that was back in the shop again... Of the other things... I'd have to say some of the new pan stuff would be needed more than some of the other things. If that helps any- also if you want to wait and see what comes out next week I will hold things for you too...

AstroGigiblue said:
Hi there -

It's me again!

I would like to offer on 1 set each, of Gold and Purple Monsters Inc doors please.

- Astro

I think I could accept that.

Yes I do accept sprees- I could also use more levitation magic- I forgot that was back in the shop again... Of the other things... I'd have to say some of the new pan stuff would be needed more than some of the other things. If that helps any- also if you want to wait and see what comes out next week I will hold things for you too...

Okay. For the gold mickey ears and blizzard beach shirt I offer 8K in sprees. =D

Okay. For the gold mickey ears and blizzard beach shirt I offer 8K in sprees. =D

I could consider this one- but... I don't really need a lot of what is currently available... if you want to bump it to 10k you could get a levitation magic and I'd say :thumbsup2

AstroGigiBlue said:

Sorry I missed you last night- I'm on now but sitting in line not in a room...

HEY everyone... I have lots of St. Patrick's day Pins a few from 2006 and lots for 2007. Don't be the only one without green on tomorrow!

Thanks so much for another great trade!

Have a good night!

- Astro :goodvibes

And thank you too...

I was just freaking out a bit thinking I somehow made my thread disappear- you must have been posting to it just as I turned the page to look for it...

Thanks!

Hey sorry im getting back to you so late:

1x Red Baseball Top
1x Dreams Ears
1x Hyena
1x WDW Grand

For:
-Dreams Boat
-Cactus
1x Blue Top Hat Chair
1x Purple Top Hat Chair
2x Gold Top Hat Chairs
-Monsters Opening

Hey sorry im getting back to you so late:

1x Red Baseball Top
1x Dreams Ears
1x Hyena
1x WDW Grand

For:
-Dreams Boat
-Cactus
1x Blue Top Hat Chair
1x Purple Top Hat Chair
2x Gold Top Hat Chairs
-Monsters Opening

I'm thinking this offer is a little low for all the items on it... sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter