***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

Hi again! I would like to offer 2000 credit spree for a pink beret.

Thanks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore's Pal

Thanks!

I can do that trade- let me check out the new stuff and costs of them- more than likely you could get water rugs for it

Thanks! Just let me know the what and when! :)

Sorry I missed you this weekend in the midst of quest madness... I'm sure we can meet up sometime this week

I am actually home today- so if I have any pending trades send me a pm if you are a daytime player and can meet up

I updated my first post... includes minnie hats, spooky magic and lots more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore's Pal

Thanks!

I can do that trade- let me check out the new stuff and costs of them- more than likely you could get water rugs for it

Thanks! Just let me know the what and when!

Hi, Virtual! I will be on most of the evening. But I don't know what you want to do now that the water rugs and other new things are gone. If you want to wait a few days to see what other new items may be offered, I understand. Please let me know. Thanks!

Give me an idea of what you want for the 1st Birthday pin. I don't have any idea what it goes for since I'm not a trader really. I don't have any of your wants but do have about 80K thanks to a treacherous weekend of pirates (never saw so many games of winning less than I paid since they started charging for pirates , lol).
I'm glad you got through it!

Hi, Virtual! I will be on most of the evening. But I don't know what you want to do now that the water rugs and other new things are gone. If you want to wait a few days to see what other new items may be offered, I understand. Please let me know. Thanks!

We know some new stuff is coming we can wait til this weekend unless you have something else you want to offer. Sorry we missed each other this weekend

We know some new stuff is coming we can wait til this weekend unless you have something else you want to offer. Sorry we missed each other this weekend

No problem. I can wait until the weekend. Hopefully there will be some cool new stuff that you'll want!:)

Heading home soon- will be available to meet trade commitments- please pm me if you are available tonight!

i still have some pending trades waiting- I will try to pm all of those people later this eveing...

Hey VirtuallyMe! I hope we can wrap up our trade today for the pink beret. Lots of great new items that I can buy for you. Please send me a PM so we can work out the details. :)

PizzaCaptain I am thinking about your offer

Eeyore'sPal: we can definitely meet up- how about getting tables and chairs in any combination to get to the credits...

Eeyore'sPal: we can definitely meet up- how about getting tables and chairs in any combination to get to the credits...

Sounds great! I've been gone most of the day, but I will be on a lot tomorrow (Sunday). I'll pick up the furniture and then send you a PM.

Thanks again for being so flexible and patient! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter